• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SMG

• Rapt

• Karin

• Rufus

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Sean,

The site looks great and now I see what has been keeping you so busy for the last few weeks.

Philip

www.scriptusinc.com

Thanks Philip, it has been a challenge getting it up and running. I still want to do some tweaking, but I am pretty happy with the way it looks now.

Hope all is well in TO.

Cheers,

Sean

PenRx is no longer in business.

Nice website, Sean---congrats!

Good to see that there is an option for us Canucks like me who fret (probably needlessly ;) )about sending pens over the border/international waters and having them stuck in Customs....

Oh, and I love the use of the soft gelatin capsules as "tabs" for the various website sections--very clever!

(ex-pharmacist here... ;) )

Great website!

Like was said, now we know why you've been so busy lately. :)

RAPT

Pens:Sailor Mini, Pelikan Grand Place, Stipula Ventidue with Ti Stub nib, Pelikan M605 with Binder Cursive Italic, Stipula Ventidue with Ti M nib, Vintage Pilot Semi-flex, Lamy Vista, Pilot Prera

For Sale:

Saving for: Edison Pearl

In my dreams: Nakaya Piccolo, custom colour/pattern

In transit:

Nice website, Sean---congrats!

Good to see that there is an option for us Canucks like me who fret (probably needlessly ;) )about sending pens over the border/international waters and having them stuck in Customs....

Oh, and I love the use of the soft gelatin capsules as "tabs" for the various website sections--very clever!

(ex-pharmacist here... ;) )

Maja, thanks. I am glad that you got the geltabs as most people responded that they were jelly beans. :) Either way, I like them as well. Hopefully this will provide an option to Canadians who, like yourself don't wish to send pens to the US for fear of Customs issues.

Cheers,

Sean

Congratulations Sean. Sean has worked on a number of my pens and I highly recommend him. Until now he was Southern Ontario's best kept secret, but dang it all it's now out in the open. Goodluck Sean on your venture.

Bryan

"The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes." Winston S. Churchill

Congrats Sean!! That's one pretty website.

I can highly attest to Sean's expertise, and business acumen. I hope that he gets so busy that I'll have to wait a long, long time before I can have my pens worked on :crybaby:

He's also a real sweet guy...IMHO.

Fountain Pen Abundance

excellent website! I love the gel tabs also. I have some nibs bundled up to send to Sean but haven't made it to the post office yet because I'm in the middle of final exams. :crybaby:

I'd better do it pronto. So glad we have someone in Canada to help us with our pens :thumbup:

Edited by limesally

I'm in there already... :P

Sean, if it hasn't arrived yet it will very shortly. :)

RAPT

Pens:Sailor Mini, Pelikan Grand Place, Stipula Ventidue with Ti Stub nib, Pelikan M605 with Binder Cursive Italic, Stipula Ventidue with Ti M nib, Vintage Pilot Semi-flex, Lamy Vista, Pilot Prera

For Sale:

In transit:

Got it last night, will try and get to it before the weekend.

Cheers,

Sean

Looks great Sean... I wish you the best with new and more clients than you can reasonably handle! More pens and less hair! That's the ticket! :thumbup:

Looks great Sean... I wish you the best with new and more clients than you can reasonably handle! More pens and less hair! That's the ticket! :thumbup:

Less hair is right. I think that I am down a couple of hundred just from designing that site. LOL

Thanks,

Sean

Congrats Sean!! That's one pretty website.

I can highly attest to Sean's expertise, and business acumen. I hope that he gets so busy that I'll have to wait a long, long time before I can have my pens worked on :crybaby:

He's also a real sweet guy...IMHO.

Karin, thanks so much. Hopefully I can keep turnaround in the sane realm, that is my biggest concern with this venture.

BTW, you are pretty sweet to. :wub:

Cheers,

Sean

Sean,

Great looking site, and I'm sure it will bring you plenty of work from all over Canada!

I can also attest to Sean's work, and his prices are very fair.

Pearce.

Got it last night, will try and get to it before the weekend.

Cheers,

Sean

Great! Looking forward to it!

:D

RAPT

For Sale:

In transit:

Congratulations on launching the site Sean, it looks great!

I am also going to pile on another shameless plug for Sean's abilities and services. He does top amazing work on Vac's, fixed the piston on one of my vintage Pelikan 400's and works better than it left the factory and he as tamed some of my pen nibs making them nice and smooth.

Pity he is no longer the best kept secret of Southern Ontario :D .

"Life moves pretty fast, if you do not stop and look around once and a while you might just miss it."

Ferris Bueller

Bill Smith's Photography

• Most Contributions

1. amberleadavis
      amberleadavis
    2. PAKMAN
      PAKMAN
    3. Ghost Plane
      Ghost Plane
    4. inkstainedruth
      inkstainedruth
    5. jar
      jar
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Comments

• Shanghai Knife Dude
      I have the Sailor Naginata and some fancy blade nibs coming after 2022 by a number of new workshop from China.  With all my respect, IMHO, they are all (bleep) in doing chinese characters.  Go use a bush, or at least a bush pen. 
    • A Smug Dill
      It is the reason why I'm so keen on the idea of a personal library — of pens, nibs, inks, paper products, etc. — and spent so much money, as well as time and effort, to “build” it for myself (because I can't simply remember everything, especially as I'm getting older fast) and my wife, so that we can “know”; and, instead of just disposing of what displeased us, or even just not good enough to be “given the time of day” against competition from >500 other pens and >500 other inks for our at
    • adamselene
      Agreed.  And I think it’s good to be aware of this early on and think about at the point of buying rather than rationalizing a purchase..
    • A Smug Dill
      Alas, one cannot know “good” without some idea of “bad” against which to contrast; and, as one of my former bosses (back when I was in my twenties) used to say, “on the scale of good to bad…”, it's a spectrum, not a dichotomy. Whereas subjectively acceptable (or tolerable) and unacceptable may well be a dichotomy to someone, and finding whether the threshold or cusp between them lies takes experiencing many degrees of less-than-ideal, especially if the decision is somehow influenced by factors o
    • adamselene
      I got my first real fountain pen on my 60th birthday and many hundreds of pens later I’ve often thought of what I should’ve known in the beginning. I have many pens, the majority of which have some objectionable feature. If they are too delicate, or can’t be posted, or they are too precious to face losing , still they are users, but only in very limited environments..  I have a big disliking for pens that have the cap jump into the air and fly off. I object to Pens that dry out, or leave blobs o
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  • Files