Sailor Professional Gear in Ebonite!

James P

Sailor has just announced another new and exciting edition of the Professional Gear Fountain Pen - this time in Ebonite! The early "spy" photo is attached.

This pen will be appearing at your favorite Sailor dealer soon (that is, if your favorite Sailor dealer is the Pear Tree Pen Company!).

It is available in gold or rhodium trim and is fitted with Sailor's legendary 21K two-tone nib. Slightly larger than the standard Professional Gear, it is sure to be a winner. MSRP is $775. Contact me by email or PM for special pricing and to pre-order yours now. I expect to receive our first shipment at Pear Tree Pens next week.

This pen is slightly larger than a typical Pro Gear, and is the same size as the Pro Gear Mosaic, also recently introduced by Sailor.

James

So here's what happened
While you were nappin'
I just went out for a snack
I was feelin' famished
And then I vanished...
But now I'm back

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James P

• mrjustice

• Doug C

• Levatio

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful. A little pricey, but that will probably be my first Sailor (so to speak).

the Danitrio Fellowship

Looks that way to me. I'll have them next week and will know for sure.

So here's what happened
While you were nappin'
I just went out for a snack
I was feelin' famished
And then I vanished...
But now I'm back

• 2 weeks later...

It's a nice pen; I just took delivery of one in rhodium trim. A bit larger than the resin professional gear; it's closer to the large 1911. The grip section is still resin, and this might be my largest criticism of the pen. Overall, though, a very nice pen and absolutely great for everyday use.

Thanks,

Brian