What pen are you waiting for in the mail?

scratchy

Helloooo fellow pen hounds..... :happyberet:

I have just ordered a Sailor Sapporo F nib with gold trim. I don't reckon it will arrive till next week though...... :crybaby:

(I've already got a Professional Gear with B nib)

For what pen(s) are you waiting, in the mail? And are you waiting patiently lol....

Sailor Professional Gear GT B Nib

Sailor Sapporo GT F Nib

Pelikan M1000 (black) B Nib

Bexley Simplicity bronze GT B nib

Pilot VP blue/GT B nib

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sargetalon

• TeaHive

• 79spitfire

• RMN

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have just ordered a Sailor Sapporo F nib with gold trim. I don't reckon it will arrive till next week though...... :crybaby:

For what pen(s) are you waiting, in the mail? And are you waiting patiently lol....

I'm waiting for a Waterman Carene Amber fountain pen with broad nib. I received an email saying that it was posted yesterday (Thursday 20th) but with the Easter holidays when it will arrive is anyones guess. Am I waiting patiently - what do you think :rolleyes:

Edited by david6

Aurora Optima Sole.... B)

Irony is not lost on INFJ's--in fact,they revel in it.

Man... way too many, that's for sure.... I've probably blown away the rest of the year's pen budget just these last 2 weeks....

Lets see now. 2x Visconti Van Goghs... 2x Acme Simpsons LE... Pilot Bamboo... Parker Duofold Olive Checks....

Wow... that's like almost $1000 worth of pens :crybaby:. I'm gonna regret this :P

Not the rest of the year's pen budget, but looks like the next 10 years.

Edited by NeoTiger

I'm almost jumping up and down in anticipation, awaiting arrival of a Morrison Patriot Air Corps set complete with leather pouch and original box. This is silly, I know, as my cheque won't even reach the seller until three days hence, but this pen is way up on the list of my holiest grails.

sig.jpg.2d63a57b2eed52a0310c0428310c3731.jpg

Waiting for a Lamy 2000 and Lamy Safari Blue/Red. I am not waiting patiently. FedEx does not update it's tracking information fast enough. For all I know they may be delivered any minute or are still several states away.

I posted a poll here for FPN members to select the ink for my Lamy 2000's first fill. Vote if you're interested.

Cheers.

~Brian

"Mostly I just kill time, and it dies hard." - Raymond Chandler (The Long Goodbye)

A Dupont Orpheo. I can't wait for it to arrive.

CharlieB

"The moment he opened the refrigerator, he saw it. Caponata! Fragrant, colorful, abundant, it filled an entire soup dish, enough for at least four people.... The notes of the triumphal march of Aida came spontaneously, naturally, to his lips." -- Andrea Camilleri, Excursion to Tindari, p. 212

Three pens from Pam ---- a Visconti Van Gogh maxi, and 2 Parker 100 ( Honey white & Diamond blue)

First a Delta Dolce Vita OS from the USA.....but before I get it, no doubt my usual battle with the Spanish Customs :(

Also the 'Modern American' I wanted to fill a niche in my collection, a Bexley 10th Anniversary (green/red)...this will probably arrive first, as it's coming from within the EU.

And, no, not with patience...although living in Spain has helped me to learn a little!

(I'd like a nice Japanese pen now, to represent Asia, but haven't seen one yet which really grabs me.)

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; But if you really make them think, they'll hate you.

Don Marquis

US humorist (1878 - 1937)

While probably not that exciting to most here, I'm waiting for a Parker Inflection in yellow. I'm also waiting for three inks, one my standard black, and two new (to me) colors (Waterman Havana Brown and Private Reserve Black Magic Blue).

- R

A deep burgundy laquered Danitrio Densho, customized with an XXXF flexible nib by Richard. Unfortunately, I 'll be waiting for several years for it to arrive as I can't afford such a dream.

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination."

Oscar Wilde

A Sheaffer Snorkel Masterpiece (the all-gold one), supposed to arrive today, that I got an excellent price on -- if it's in the condition I hope.

- Pelikan M400 in white & tortoise

- Visconti Van Gogh midi tortoise demonstrator

Both with gold F nibs, and should be on their way in a couple of weeks!

A Bexley 10th Anniversary in chocolate ebonite from the US, of course. This is when I get really frustrated as one never knows how long it will take Canada Customs and Canda Post to process a package. Earlier this month I received a pen from John Mottishaw in 7 days, but 2 days later I ordered another pen from him and it took 2 weeks to get to me after sitting with Canada Customs for a week. If the Bexley is delivered on Monday, it'll be 2 weeks, but I suppose I''l have to make allowance for Easter!

Bryan

"The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes." Winston S. Churchill

2 Edison Glenmonts. One in mustard ripple ebonite with a bexley F nib. The other is orange ebonite with a standard steel nib (a Mottishaw 14kt XF is being worked on now).

I think they'll arrive today, but one can never tell. So I'll continue to wait patiently.

Taccia Staccato Ebonite in green with a broad nib and Rotring Core (it will be my new backpack pen).

I am also working up a Herald order wit Brian Gray.

Joi - The Way of the Japanese Pen

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3664/3387580367_f8a1a5c1df.jpg

Today, tomorrow or Monday (what day does the P.O. close for Easter?), I will get in a rare find indeed. An orange LE Pilot VP. I did not need this pen, at least not right now. I had planned to get some sort of VP at some point in time, but I got this one at such a good deal, I went ahead and got one that I'm told is very unique and hard to find.

CURRENT STABLE:

(2) Danitrio Tac Carry II / Xezo Architect / (2)(1920's era) Redipoint Flex / Libelle Vortex / Orange LE Pilot VP/ Mont Blanc Classique 144 / Dunhill Sidecar / Pilot 823 Clear Demonstrator / TWSBI 580 / Stipula Passaporto LE / Kaweco Sport WISH LIST:

MB Boheme / Platinum Hammered Sterling Silver / Pelikan M800 (clear demo) / Stipula Da Vinci / Visconti Opera Master / Delta Dolcevita Federico Oversize / Franklin-Cristoph 19 / Franklin-Christoph Model 25 w/ Masuyama nib