FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Inoxcrom Wall Street Titanium
Posted 02 March 2008 - 20:43
I just posted a video-pictorial of the Inoxcrom Wall Street Titanium.
This is the link in Youtube:
I cannot write an in-depth review because I am not an expert in
fountain pens. In fact, this is the only pen I own and use, so I have
nothing to compare it with. I hope that, if it is true that an image is
worth a thousand words, my pictorial will give a quite convincing speech.
Nevertheless, I must say that I am very happy with this pen. It is very
good-looking (for my taste), and it is a pleasure to use. I regard it as
an excellent purchase.
It fits standard ink catridges that you can purchase about anywhere.
It weights 21 g (uncapped) or 32 g (capped).
It cost me about 38 euros.
If you are considering to buy this pen, my recommendation is to
go ahead and act now! I heard that the company Inoxcrom is
in serious financial trouble. If they close the company these pens
will not be around in the market much longer.
Posted 02 March 2008 - 20:49
Currently in Rotation: Osprey Milano "M" nib running Waterman Green; Leonardo Officina Italiana Momento Zero "F" nib running J. Herbin 1670 Rouge Hematite; Guider Mini "EF" nib running Diamine Poppy Red; Penbbs 471 "F" nib running Pelikan Königsblau; Penbbs 266 "F" nib running Noodler's Heart of Darkness; Opus 88 Fantasia "F" nib running J. Herbin 1670 Rouge Hematite.
Posted 04 March 2008 - 07:11
Edited by Ondina, 04 March 2008 - 10:14.
Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:31
Posted 04 March 2008 - 20:02