FS: Omega Seamaster Professional Ref. 2552.80

sjldaniel

I am looking to re-home my gently used Omega Seamaster Professional with a certified automatic movement. This is Reference 2552.80, which is a men's mid size diver's watch with stainless steel case and bracelet. The case is 36 mm in diameter (excluding the crown) and is 11.5 mm thick. This has a wonderful wave dark blue dial under the anti-reflective sapphire crystal. Other features include a push-button clasp, screw-in caseback, uni-directional bezel, water resistance up to 300 meters (1,000 feet), screw-down locked crown, automatic date calendar, and helium escape valve. It is identical to the Omega Seamaster commonly referred to as the "James Bond" model but in the mid size and with the less common aluminum (as opposed to the blue) bezel.

This Seamaster shows signs of normal wear but nothing major, is still in very good condition, and all functions are working properly. It is sold by itself without box and papers, but authenticity is absolutely guaranteed. All parts on the watch are 100% original Omega, and the serial number is intact. The bracelet has 12 full links and will fit up to a 7 3/4 inch wrist.

I am asking $785 plus $15 for insured shipping via USPS Priority Mail to destinations within the U.S. Please add $10 more for shipping outside the U.S. I prefer PayPal as the method of payment. I can accept credit card funded PayPal transactions, but a fee of 2.9% plus $0.30 shall apply. No fees for non-credit card funded PayPal transactions. Please PM or email me at sjldaniel@sbcglobal.net if you would like this watch or have any questions. Thank you.

Daniel

Edited by sjldaniel

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sjldaniel

• handlebar

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump for price reduction. Now asking $765 plus $15 for insured shipping via USPS Priority Mail to destinations within the U.S. Please add $10 more for shipping outside the U.S.

Great watch!! I have the full size and love it!!!! Good price there as well! If i had my money from ol George Bush right now,i might consider :P

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

• Most Contributions

1. amberleadavis
      amberleadavis
    2. PAKMAN
      PAKMAN
    3. Ghost Plane
      Ghost Plane
    4. inkstainedruth
      inkstainedruth
    5. jar
      jar
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Comments

• Shanghai Knife Dude
      I have the Sailor Naginata and some fancy blade nibs coming after 2022 by a number of new workshop from China.  With all my respect, IMHO, they are all (bleep) in doing chinese characters.  Go use a bush, or at least a bush pen. 
    • A Smug Dill
      It is the reason why I'm so keen on the idea of a personal library — of pens, nibs, inks, paper products, etc. — and spent so much money, as well as time and effort, to “build” it for myself (because I can't simply remember everything, especially as I'm getting older fast) and my wife, so that we can “know”; and, instead of just disposing of what displeased us, or even just not good enough to be “given the time of day” against competition from >500 other pens and >500 other inks for our at
    • adamselene
      Agreed.  And I think it’s good to be aware of this early on and think about at the point of buying rather than rationalizing a purchase..
    • A Smug Dill
      Alas, one cannot know “good” without some idea of “bad” against which to contrast; and, as one of my former bosses (back when I was in my twenties) used to say, “on the scale of good to bad…”, it's a spectrum, not a dichotomy. Whereas subjectively acceptable (or tolerable) and unacceptable may well be a dichotomy to someone, and finding whether the threshold or cusp between them lies takes experiencing many degrees of less-than-ideal, especially if the decision is somehow influenced by factors o
    • adamselene
      I got my first real fountain pen on my 60th birthday and many hundreds of pens later I’ve often thought of what I should’ve known in the beginning. I have many pens, the majority of which have some objectionable feature. If they are too delicate, or can’t be posted, or they are too precious to face losing , still they are users, but only in very limited environments..  I have a big disliking for pens that have the cap jump into the air and fly off. I object to Pens that dry out, or leave blobs o
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  • Files