FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:00
Soennecken: 1932 Rheingold, 510, 412 "click", 101 Lady & S4... Dunn-Pen "Little Red Pump Handle... Waterman: Le Man 100 Sterling & #52 flex... Parker: Duofold Set 1990 & "75" Sterling... Stylomine 303... Moore Fingertip... Mont Blanc 342... Pilot NAMIKI Vanishing Point... Artus... Sheaffer: Snorkel & 5 others. Osmiroid 65:.. MT Swan... Taccia Avante Petrified Wood... Celluloid Eye Droppers: Peerless CHBR, Eagle HBR, & Stratford... & another 90+ indulgences..
. . . . . Those with the Truth, pound the facts : those without, pound the table . . . . .
Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:08
Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:56
Pelikano Jr works for me, but I have tiny hands (I'll never be much as a pianist because I can't stretch an octave!). I'm thinking that Lamy 2000 might not be a bad pen for you to stack up against the 'cigars' - I'd be interested to see how it compares on ergonomic friendliness. Laban Mento as well, which I think has already been mentioned.
Too many pens, too little time!
Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:42
Posted 07 July 2012 - 11:45
Edited by Blade Runner, 07 July 2012 - 11:48.
Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:56
I'm a women with long slender fingers. I find a softer nib is also easier to write with but a wet noodle takes too much concentration for everyday writing.
Posted 21 February 2013 - 15:22
... I find a softer nib is also easier to write with ...
Ergonomics and nibs: a while back I had a long marking stint, and at the end of day one using a Lamy Safari my wrist was hurting. For the second day I switched to an Esterbrook J with an Osmiroid soft fine nib, and the wrist was fine. Might have been the change in the section shape/grip, but I think it was the softer nib cushioning my wrist as I wrote.
Edited by PDW, 21 February 2013 - 15:33.
Posted 21 February 2013 - 17:47
Edited by Bill Wood, 21 February 2013 - 17:50.
Posted 05 April 2013 - 14:44
Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:57
Posted 22 November 2014 - 16:29
My writing habits have undergone a change recently, because I've managed to develop a vexing case of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in both (!) wrists.
Please look out at this solution in this case: