150 + Vintage Pens Just Listed on Pentiques.com!

pentiques.com

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pentiques.com

• finalidid

• MarcShiman

• kwimberly

I just bought a Lucky Curve Bandless from Aaron and had him fix up a Waterman 52 for me, and I can say his restoration skills are top notch. I'm extremely satisfied with the pen I bought. His turnaround is short, prices reasonable.

No affiliation, just a satisfied customer.

Marc

I just bought a Lucky Curve Bandless from Aaron and had him fix up a Waterman 52 for me, and I can say his restoration skills are top notch. I'm extremely satisfied with the pen I bought. His turnaround is short, prices reasonable.

No affiliation, just a satisfied customer.

Marc

Check is in the mail Marc... Just kidding. I appreciate the kind words.

Good looking list, but it would be nice to see the nibs....

Tom,

Glad you mentioned that. We are known primarily for repair and restoration services and wanted to promote the fact that we also have a comprehensive selection of affordable pens for sale. We still have a few hundred off-line and take in a lot of brokered and consigned items.

Over the next month we will be doing a redisign of our available vintage pens page, hopefully adding a cart option with more detailed pictures and descriptions. If anyone has any information on a simple cart solution I would be happy to hear imput.

In the mean time, I am happy to provide detailed pictures and photographs for any inquiries.

Aaron, that's quite a nice update you've added there!

Question for you.

Sixth tray from the bottom, fourth pen from the right (the big flattie - a woodgrained RHR of some sort)...what is it?

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1118/726404937_328386ddc6_o.jpg

Brassing Adds Character: Available by clicking on my signature.

Interested to know if all the items will eventually receive prices, or if you're done pricing out and what's there is as much as we're going to get.

TX :thumbup:

Interested to know if all the items will eventually receive prices, or if you're done pricing out and what's there is as much as we're going to get.

TX :thumbup:

Cliff,

I am getting pricing up as time permits. I will try my best to complete the description and pricing on the items listed by Saturday before noon. I still have about a hundred or so to photograph and list. If you have questions on a specific item or items, please email me direct.

I appreciate your interest and understanding.

Aaron

I've heard many positives about Pentiques and Aaron so I decided to give 'em a try. Believe me, it was very hard to select from all of those pens... and now I read he's got at least a hundred more to put on the list? I'm in trouble :crybaby:

Tom

Aaron is a pen guy to be reckoned with now and in the future. :thumbup: I hope your business will go from strength to strength! Love the job you did on my Namiki. That thing looks like new.

don't take this the wrong way, I offer it as a bona fide compliment, so please take it as such. I think it is great that you offer a nice range of pens, from high end to affordables, something for everyone. Nice site.

http://www.chiltonpens.com/images/displaystyle.jpg

don't take this the wrong way, I offer it as a bona fide compliment, so please take it as such. I think it is great that you offer a nice range of pens, from high end to affordables, something for everyone. Nice site.

I have to agree with the above sentiments, it does make for more interesting viewing, across a wide range.

Pen budget on hold for the moment ????????

et

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge (Charles Darwin)

http://www.wesonline.org.uk/

Hello all. Do some last minute shopping - for yourself!

We have just listed over 150 vintage pens on Pentiques.com. We are working on the descriptions and prices. Take a look!

http://pentiques.com/vintagepens.htm

Merry Christmas..

I have the pricing completed.

Was interested to see the Valentine (B27) with the black cap and hatched body. I've actually got a Parker Victory from the same period with the same configuration and wondered if it had been retailed that way or whether it was a 'frankenpen' and even asked the question on this board to the ridicule of some. A couple of people did indicated though that they had seen similar configurations and this lends weight to the fact that some Victorys and the associated Valentines were produced in this fashion, very much like Pelikans.

Best regards

John

Was interested to see the Valentine (B27) with the black cap and hatched body. I've actually got a Parker Victory from the same period with the same configuration and wondered if it had been retailed that way or whether it was a 'frankenpen' and even asked the question on this board to the ridicule of some. A couple of people did indicated though that they had seen similar configurations and this lends weight to the fact that some Victorys and the associated Valentines were produced in this fashion, very much like Pelikans.

Best regards

John

\

John,

This item is brokered from a well known collector. I am assured this pen is correct and not a frankenpen.. I love the contrast.

Aaron,

You've got quite an offering there...

For clarification, are all pens in working order, or only those designated as "restored?"

Aaron,

You've got quite an offering there...

For clarification, are all pens in working order, or only those designated as "restored?"

Just the ones marked as restored are guaranteed to be tested and functional. Some of the items marked as unrestored may simply require a flush and fill. More than likely they will need restored though. Which we can do for an additional fee, which is why they are priced accordingly.

Thanks for the inquiry.