Greetings from Greg Minuskin

GregMinuskin

Hello all you pen people out there! I have never been on a forum before, so this is my first time. I am sure you have heard of me, my work, and such. My website is www.gregminuskin.com and I retip fountain pen nibs, plus repairs. If you need any assistance, please contact me at greg@gregminuskin.com. I look forward to serving you soon.

Greg Minuskin

greg@gregminuskin.com

www.gregminuskin.com

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GregMinuskin

• Dillo

• artaddict

• Tony the Tiger

I knew your name as soon as I saw it, your work is highly regarded!

Erm...*

Welcome!

* Moderate level loss for words.

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of nothing at all...

Welcome from another new(ish) member!

As something of a fountain pen novice I think it's really great that acknowledged nibmeisters (for that, apparently, is the title you have been awarded here) frequent these forums.

I hope you'll like it here.

Inkling

I am sure you have heard of me, my work, and such.

Most certainly! :)

Welcome!

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey."

- John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Pelikan M800 Green (18C-750 OM), Pelikan 4001 Königsblau

Pelikan M200 "Citroenpers" (14C-585 M), Diamine Monaco Red

Pelikan M200 "Citroenpers" (14C-585 F), Diamine Prussian Blue

Greetings Greg. Do you also sell pens, or just do nib work? If you don't mind, look at my "lust list" and advise me on which pen/nib would be a good one to customize into a stub. Even though having only been into this "compulsion" for less than 2 months, I have already heard your name and reputation mentioned many times--always in glowing terms.

CURRENT STABLE:

(2) Danitrio Tac Carry II / Xezo Architect / (2)(1920's era) Redipoint Flex / Libelle Vortex / Orange LE Pilot VP/ Mont Blanc Classique 144 / Dunhill Sidecar / Pilot 823 Clear Demonstrator / TWSBI 580 / Stipula Passaporto LE / Kaweco Sport WISH LIST:

MB Boheme / Platinum Hammered Sterling Silver / Pelikan M800 (clear demo) / Stipula Da Vinci / Visconti Opera Master / Delta Dolcevita Federico Oversize / Franklin-Cristoph 19 / Franklin-Christoph Model 25 w/ Masuyama nib

Welcome Greg! Glad to have you join us! Jump right in and enjoy!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Greg,

Your (excellent) reputation precedes you here. Many speak very highly of your work. Welcome, do join in the fun!

Jim Couch

Jim Couch

Portland, OR

Thank you! I appreciate your good wishes, and good comments about my work!

Greg

I knew your name as soon as I saw it, your work is highly regarded!

Erm...*

Welcome!

* Moderate level loss for words.

Greg Minuskin

greg@gregminuskin.com

www.gregminuskin.com

Howdy! I guess I need to know everyone's "nick names" to thank them for their great comments!

Greg

Greetings Greg. Glad you finally joined us! :)

Greg Minuskin

greg@gregminuskin.com

www.gregminuskin.com

Howdy! I have some pens, but mostly customize/retip your nib or pen. Thanks for the "glowing" report too! With regards to what pens you want stub, anything that has a medium or broad nib will work. Why don't you contact me directly at greg@gregminuskin.com and we can discuss, thanks.

Greg

:bunny01:

Greetings Greg. Do you also sell pens, or just do nib work? If you don't mind, look at my "lust list" and advise me on which pen/nib would be a good one to customize into a stub. Even though having only been into this "compulsion" for less than 2 months, I have already heard your name and reputation mentioned many times--always in glowing terms.

Greg Minuskin

greg@gregminuskin.com

www.gregminuskin.com

Dear Bill,

Thank you very much! Send more when you can!

Greg

I was using one of your sweet italics today. Welcome aboard.

Bill

Greg Minuskin

greg@gregminuskin.com

www.gregminuskin.com

Thank you! And thanks to Tom Pike. Yeah, another happy client! My turn around time is just 1-2 weeks right now! Send more!

Greg

Well it's about time, Greg! :)

Tom Pike sends his regards. He loves the Al-Star that you stubbed. I sent it out to him as a reference.

Greg Minuskin

greg@gregminuskin.com

www.gregminuskin.com

Dear Jim,

Thank you! I appreciate it. Yes, I have heard people are happy with my work. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know.

Greg

:thumbup:

Greg,

Your (excellent) reputation precedes you here. Many speak very highly of your work. Welcome, do join in the fun!

Jim Couch

Greg Minuskin

greg@gregminuskin.com

www.gregminuskin.com