Franklin-Christoph Fine Pen Case Blowout Sale

FranklinChristoph

Hey gang, we are offering our fine Italian Leather 2 and 3 pen cases just to FPN Members for the blowout price of $13 and $16. We have large quantities, so order as many as you like. Choice of solid black, or black and creme'. With MSRPs of $40 and $50, and our normal direct price of $25 and $30 - you can't go wrong.

Go Here to review and order now

http://www.franklin-christoph.com/images/CasesV.jpg

Great stocking stuffers for the pen lover in your life.

Thanks, and please reply if you have any questions or comments -

Gillian

F-C on Twitter

F-C on Facebook

Franklin-Christoph.com

F o r t i t u d o....e t....F i d e s

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FranklinChristoph

• Tony the Tiger

• handlebar

• tnt

The Webpage states "Free Priority Mail Shipping," but the shopping cart adds a shipping charge.

So sorry about that. We constructed this page today and didn't add the "for orders over $50" that is on the normal pages. Sorry for the confusion. Worldwide shipping is only a $5.00 fee.

F-C on Twitter

F-C on Facebook

Franklin-Christoph.com

What size pens will they hold?

Lamy 2000-Lamy Vista-Visconti Van Gogh Maxi Tortoise Demonstrator-Pilot Vanishing Point Black Carbonesque-1947 Parker 51 Vacumatic Cedar Blue Double Jewel-Aurora Optima Black Chrome Cursive Italic-Waterman Hemisphere Metallic Blue-Sheaffer Targa-Conway Stewart CS475

What size pens will they hold?

They will hold any range from the 1901 FP (roughly the same dimensions as the MB 149) to the Paradox or Dara - thin pens smaller than the MB 164 BP.

The tongue adjusts to different heights for a snug fit, and the top 1/3 divider keeps the pens separated, but allows adjustment for one large pen and one thin pen if needed. 3 pen, same concept.

Thanks much -

F-C on Twitter

F-C on Facebook

Franklin-Christoph.com

I missed it as well :( and I was just looking for a pen case!

“It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.” Voltaire

"'The French Soldier,' pronounced Rostopchin, 'has to be incited to battle by high-sounding phrases; the German must have it logically proved to him that it is more dangerous to run away than to advance; but the Russian soldier has to be held back, and urged to go slowly!'" War and Peace

It's just showing the regular $30 price for the 3 pen case @ checkout.

CURRENT STABLE:

(2) Danitrio Tac Carry II / Xezo Architect / (2)(1920's era) Redipoint Flex / Libelle Vortex / Orange LE Pilot VP/ Mont Blanc Classique 144 / Dunhill Sidecar / Pilot 823 Clear Demonstrator / TWSBI 580 / Stipula Passaporto LE / Kaweco Sport WISH LIST:

MB Boheme / Platinum Hammered Sterling Silver / Pelikan M800 (clear demo) / Stipula Da Vinci / Visconti Opera Master / Delta Dolcevita Federico Oversize / Franklin-Cristoph 19 / Franklin-Christoph Model 25 w/ Masuyama nib

. . . and the top 1/3 divider keeps the pens separated, but allows adjustment for one large pen and one thin pen if needed.

So, the divider is adjustable? :thumbup: Is the divider the length of the case, or just the top 1/3 of the case? On the 3-pen case, are one or both dividers adjustable?

Page will be available all week guys. Just wasn't going to keep the post up top anymore. So go for it.

Tony - Shouldn't be, unless you found your way back to the regular page. The orders have been flowing in all week for the discounted version. Be sure you are on this page: http://www.franklin-christoph.com/PenCaseBKCremeFPN.htm

F-C on Twitter

F-C on Facebook

Franklin-Christoph.com

. . . and the top 1/3 divider keeps the pens separated, but allows adjustment for one large pen and one thin pen if needed.

So, the divider is adjustable? :thumbup: Is the divider the length of the case, or just the top 1/3 of the case? On the 3-pen case, are one or both dividers adjustable?

O'hare - It is just the top third. They are "adjustable" in that they don't attach to both sides, so the divider can turn one way or another to accommodate super over-sized pens. Not sure if that makes sense, but we've found the divider design to be the most flexible in accommodating pens of all sizes. Thanks for the question.

F-C on Twitter

F-C on Facebook

Franklin-Christoph.com

Page will be available all week guys. Just wasn't going to keep the post up top anymore. So go for it.

Tony - Shouldn't be, unless you found your way back to the regular page. The orders have been flowing in all week for the discounted version. Be sure you are on this page: http://www.franklin-christoph.com/PenCaseBKCremeFPN.htm

Maybe that was it. I'll try again later. Thanks

CURRENT STABLE:

(2) Danitrio Tac Carry II / Xezo Architect / (2)(1920's era) Redipoint Flex / Libelle Vortex / Orange LE Pilot VP/ Mont Blanc Classique 144 / Dunhill Sidecar / Pilot 823 Clear Demonstrator / TWSBI 580 / Stipula Passaporto LE / Kaweco Sport WISH LIST:

MB Boheme / Platinum Hammered Sterling Silver / Pelikan M800 (clear demo) / Stipula Da Vinci / Visconti Opera Master / Delta Dolcevita Federico Oversize / Franklin-Cristoph 19 / Franklin-Christoph Model 25 w/ Masuyama nib

This will be a great Christmas gift. :) Bought a couple. Hope it can arrive in time. :D

Other pens available for sale:

Pelikan : Keep a watchout here, M805 FPs, M400 and M405 FPs,

Shipped today !

This will be a great Christmas gift. :) Bought a couple. Hope it can arrive in time. :D

F-C on Twitter

F-C on Facebook

Franklin-Christoph.com

• Most Contributions

1. amberleadavis
      amberleadavis
    2. PAKMAN
      PAKMAN
    3. Ghost Plane
      Ghost Plane
    4. inkstainedruth
      inkstainedruth
    5. jar
      jar
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Comments

• Shanghai Knife Dude
      I have the Sailor Naginata and some fancy blade nibs coming after 2022 by a number of new workshop from China.  With all my respect, IMHO, they are all (bleep) in doing chinese characters.  Go use a bush, or at least a bush pen. 
    • A Smug Dill
      It is the reason why I'm so keen on the idea of a personal library — of pens, nibs, inks, paper products, etc. — and spent so much money, as well as time and effort, to “build” it for myself (because I can't simply remember everything, especially as I'm getting older fast) and my wife, so that we can “know”; and, instead of just disposing of what displeased us, or even just not good enough to be “given the time of day” against competition from >500 other pens and >500 other inks for our at
    • adamselene
      Agreed.  And I think it’s good to be aware of this early on and think about at the point of buying rather than rationalizing a purchase..
    • A Smug Dill
      Alas, one cannot know “good” without some idea of “bad” against which to contrast; and, as one of my former bosses (back when I was in my twenties) used to say, “on the scale of good to bad…”, it's a spectrum, not a dichotomy. Whereas subjectively acceptable (or tolerable) and unacceptable may well be a dichotomy to someone, and finding whether the threshold or cusp between them lies takes experiencing many degrees of less-than-ideal, especially if the decision is somehow influenced by factors o
    • adamselene
      I got my first real fountain pen on my 60th birthday and many hundreds of pens later I’ve often thought of what I should’ve known in the beginning. I have many pens, the majority of which have some objectionable feature. If they are too delicate, or can’t be posted, or they are too precious to face losing , still they are users, but only in very limited environments..  I have a big disliking for pens that have the cap jump into the air and fly off. I object to Pens that dry out, or leave blobs o
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  • Files