WTB/WTT: Parker Vac Jr. Blind Cap and Tassie (and clip)

Nick A

Missing blind cap, tassie, clip, both jewels. Blind cap is the hardest part to find.

Let me know if you have one for sale or what you need in trade.

Thanks,

Nick

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nick A

• eckiethump

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Missing blind cap, tassie, clip, both jewels. Blind cap is the hardest part to find.

Thanks,

Nick

Whoops, that's nearly the whole pen, sounds like it has been used as a donor for a better condition same models. Strange though all the parts are gone, what sort of condition is the cap, barrel, section, feed and nib in. What is the colour, if rare or very good may be worth buying a whole pen as a donor.

To buy alll the parts separately (if you can find them), would cost you about 4 times the price of a donor pen BTW.

et

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge (Charles Darwin)

http://www.wesonline.org.uk/

Thanks,

Nick

Whoops, that's nearly the whole pen, sounds like it has been used as a donor for a better condition same models. Strange though all the parts are gone, what sort of condition is the cap, barrel, section, feed and nib in. What is the colour, if rare or very good may be worth buying a whole pen as a donor.

To buy alll the parts separately (if you can find them), would cost you about 4 times the price of a donor pen BTW.

et

Oh, it's hardly the whole pen! :-) Heck, I can fill it and write with it as it is. With the lockdown filler and its good cap it's perfectly functional right now.

I have been looking for a donor pen and no such luck. The red marbled seems to be popular, even in junky parts-only condition.

I know I can pick up the clip and jewels cheaply, if I can find the blind cap. I have a chrome tassie and clip I can have plated if worst comes to worst. The pen is in great condition, the color is bright, the cap bands are unbrassed, the nib is a nice firm fine, nothing special. It's not junk, trust me, I've got a lot of junk in the parts boxes.

I've go no money in it, so whatever the cost of the parts would be the only cost to me. I expect the cost of the parts to still be way under the potential value of the pen.

Alternatively, I'm perfectly willing to sell or trade the cap, barrel, nib, section, feed and speedline filler if anyone really wants them.