WTT Waterman Carene Silver Plated

Alostdream

Hi

I just got a waterman carene silver plated medium nib, from a freind for helping him out this year in uni. Is less then 2 week old, has the box and paper, and converter. I didnt take any photo of it, as i can only take it with my cell phone is the current model so if you google it and you should be able to find it. However if you do want any photo im happy to sent it you. However i dont really like the design of the pen, and little to heavy for me when i write it for a long period of time. :crybaby: So i was thinking if anyone want to trade it for another foutain pen. I'm happy with XF to M. I'm not to sure on the price, so i quess im happy for any offer. As i live in NZ, so i can add some extra money for your posting. I will be happy to see any NZ trader, as if you live in Auckland we can meet up and have a coffee while trading the pen.

As I'm not a pen expert i will leave no judge to the nib.

Anyway just sent a PM, and i will reply you as soon as possible.

Also due to the fact im a New Member, I believe as many people might not trust me. So im happy to sent the pen first with the track and trace number first or wait after when you have recieved the pen, then you can sent it to me.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alostdream

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic