Esterbrook Display

RussA

My wife finished a great job of organizing my Esterbrooks @ the office along with a few of my daily writers. She put this right outside my office door, so every morning I can open a pen case and choose my "pen for the day". I really appreciated her touch to my collection, as I just had them on a table.

The shelves are on a hallway wall, so the picture had to be taken from an angle.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/RussellAnderson/office.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RussA

• Ann Finley

• grasshopper

• tntaylor

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Russ, that was a very touching thing for your wife to do for you--and it looks great, too!

(I may have missed the thread) but hope you came out unscathed from Rita.

Best, Ann

Thanks Ann. Yes, I should thank her sometime.... just kidding. We found a complementary way of collecting. I look for pens, and and she likes the ephemera, so we hunt for both. Thanks for asking about the storm; we all came out fine. These are the guys I had to leave behind when the city called mandatory evacuation. I know for next time to plan further ahead, as now it is apperant that evacuation from my area is not what it was years ago. A 24 hour notice was all that was needed 20 years ago.... now it requires 72 hours notice if you don't want to ride a storm out in traffic.

Thanks Again.

Edited by RussA

See, now that's love for you. Hmmm, or maybe she was fed up with your pens being strewn all about? Lol!

Your wife's arrangement has got me eying up a few spare walls around the house...

Very nice job she's done.

t!

flippin' like a pancake

poppin' like a cork

That's excellent stuff, Russ (or should I say that to Mrs A :P :D ). This setup saves floor space too. :eureka: . I'm currently waiting for an L-shaped shelf (going on 2 adjacent walls) to be ready which will be fixed almost near the ceiling of my study, hopefully clearing some floor space which is being currently taken up by my comic boxes.

It's cool that you and your wife have complementing interests. Don't get me wrong, I'm lucky that my wife is understanding but it's nice to know that your wife is also knowledgable about pens (I presume) which means that she would also keep an eye out for you whenever she might come across any pens. B)

A closeup of your pens would be excellent, Russ. :drool: Think I see a skyline and some sheaffers there...

G.

You can't always get what you want... but if you try sometimes... you just might find... you'll get what you need...