FPN appearing slow
Due to a continuing DDoS attack, FPN could be moving only slowly. Hosting Support is dealing with this. The earlier reported hardware issue has been fixed. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Warm regards, the FPN Moderator & Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Dallas Pen Club Meeting
Posted 30 October 2007 - 18:26
It's a show and tell, so bring all of your new finds, especially those recently acquired at the Dallas Pen Show last month. Just a good time to be had by all.
Our next requarly scheduled pen club meeting will be held at the Hoilday Inn Select, Richardson, TX between Arapaho and Campbell at 7:00 PM on December, 5th. More on that later.
Put both dates on your calender and come enjoy some pendom hospitality.
See ya there.
Posted 30 November 2007 - 00:22
It's held at the Holiday Inn Select, Richardson, Tx between Arapaho and Cambell roads on Central Expressway (Hwy 75). The hotel is on the west side of the road.
Posted 30 November 2007 - 00:58
(2) Danitrio Tac Carry II / Xezo Architect / (2)(1920's era) Redipoint Flex / Libelle Vortex / Orange LE Pilot VP/ Mont Blanc Classique 144 / Dunhill Sidecar / Pilot 823 Clear Demonstrator / TWSBI 580 / Stipula Passaporto LE / Kaweco Sport WISH LIST:
MB Boheme / Platinum Hammered Sterling Silver / Pelikan M800 (clear demo) / Stipula Da Vinci / Visconti Opera Master / Delta Dolcevita Federico Oversize / Franklin-Cristoph 19 / Franklin-Christoph Model 25 w/ Masuyama nib
Posted 04 December 2017 - 23:29
I just wanted to check. Is the meeting Tuesday the 5th? or Wednesday? I just want to make sure that I can make it.
Thanks so much!
Posted 04 December 2017 - 23:30
Oops! Just noticed the date. Never mind! ten years later! ;P