The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Dallas Pen Club Meeting

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 robertaia

robertaia

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 18:26

There will be an informal get together this coming Saturday, Nov. 3rd at 9:00 AM at the La Madeleine's located in the northwest corner of Preston Rd. and Forest Lane.
It's a show and tell, so bring all of your new finds, especially those recently acquired at the Dallas Pen Show last month. Just a good time to be had by all.

Our next requarly scheduled pen club meeting will be held at the Hoilday Inn Select, Richardson, TX between Arapaho and Campbell at 7:00 PM on December, 5th. More on that later.

Put both dates on your calender and come enjoy some pendom hospitality.

See ya there.
Robert

Sponsored Content

#2 robertaia

robertaia

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 00:22

The next scheduled meeting of the North Texas Fountain Pen Collectors Club will be next Wednesday night, December 5th at 7:00 PM.
It's held at the Holiday Inn Select, Richardson, Tx between Arapaho and Cambell roads on Central Expressway (Hwy 75). The hotel is on the west side of the road.

Robert

#3 Tony the Tiger

Tony the Tiger

Your life is an occasion--rise to it!

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 November 2007 - 00:58

I'm sure yours is the closest gathering of this kind to me. Maybe one of these days I can join you. I'm pretty new to all this, but enjoying it so far. Meeting lots of neat people. Hope you have a grand time.
CURRENT STABLE:
(2) Danitrio Tac Carry II / Xezo Architect / (2)(1920's era) Redipoint Flex / Libelle Vortex / Orange LE Pilot VP/ Mont Blanc Classique 144 / Dunhill Sidecar / Pilot 823 Clear Demonstrator / TWSBI 580 / Stipula Passaporto LE / Kaweco Sport WISH LIST:
MB Boheme / Platinum Hammered Sterling Silver / Pelikan M800 (clear demo) / Stipula Da Vinci / Visconti Opera Master / Delta Dolcevita Federico Oversize / Franklin-Cristoph 19 / Franklin-Christoph Model 25 w/ Masuyama nib

#4 samuraicat

samuraicat

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 December 2017 - 23:29

Robert -

I just wanted to check.  Is the meeting Tuesday the 5th? or Wednesday?  I just want to make sure that I can make it.

Thanks so much!

--Phil.

Not all those who wander are lost.

#5 samuraicat

samuraicat

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 December 2017 - 23:30

Oops!  Just noticed the date.  Never mind!  ten years later! ;P