Wish Us Well

RussA

About 30 of my pens are at the office and the city called mandatory evacuation. Won't be seeing those guys for awhile, as the storm is still a few days away... and who knows the rest. We will be packing and boarding to leave for higher ground in the morning. Wish us well.

Thanks.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KCat

• Maja

• RussA

• southpaw

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck, Russ. We're hunkering down. Hubby will board up tomorrow. we're not in the evac zones but Brazoria county could opt for a mandatory evacuation of the entire county if they decide to. I'm nervous as a ... well, a cat. I hate being in this "in between" position. Maybe we should leave, maybe we're safer here rather than on the road in 100degree weather on I10, and so on. What to do with Dog - 'cause there is no way in H*ll I'm leaving her behind.

the new house is in League City - guess it's a good thing we haven't actually signed on the dotted line yet. sigh.... just when i think things are going to go to something resembling normal...

we've gotten together pics, important papers, pens (of course!) and then the essentials of water, food, batteries.

anyway - my thoughts are with everyone in the coming days and please do remember us. I can say that in all probability, we will *not* meet our various schedules in the Dockal household.

KCat
Save animal lives - support your local animal shelter

My personal blog https://kcdockalscribbling.com

My nature blog https://kcbeachscribbles.com
Venerable are letters, infinitely brave, forlorn, and lost. V. Woolf, Jacob's Room

We'll all be thinking of you and (for those of us who find it helpful) praying for your safety. Good luck with your emergency plans. Please check in with us and let us know how you're faring after the storm blows through.

Warm regards,

TMann

Russ & KCat, so sorry to hear everything is in limbo...Hope all turns out well for you both.

All good wishes,

Ann

Good grief! :o We have friends in Houston who have a one-year old baby. Hope they will be OK, too.

Take care of yourselves and your respective families, KCat and Russ A.

Keeping my fingers crossed that you only get some heavy rain...

~Maja

If you get to read this then take care Guys.

Makes me realise how lucky I am living in Southern England, we get the occasional big storm here '87 & '91, but nothing on the scale you are getting.

Best regards,

Jim

Obi Won WD40

Re vera, cara mea, mea nil refert!

We're praying for you all.

"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Rom. 5:8, NKJV)

Hi,

We are praying for you all.

Dillon

Stolen: Aurora Optima Demonstrator Red ends Medium nib. Serial number 1216 and Aurora 98 Cartridge/Converter Black bark finish (Archivi Storici) with gold cap. Reward if found. Please contact me if you have seen these pens.

Please send vial orders and other messages to fpninkvials funny-round-mark-thing gmail strange-mark-thing com. My shop is open once again if you need help with your pen.

Will someone with the name of "Jay" who emailed me through the email system provide me an email address? There was no email address provided, so I can't write back.

Dillon

Good luck, my thoughts and prayers are with you all.

A pen a day keeps the doctor away...

Parker "51" flighter; Parker 75 cisele; Conway Stewart Dandy Demonstrator; Aurora 88P chrome; Sailor Sapporo ; Lamy 2000; Lamy 27 double L; Lamy Studio; Pilot Murex; Pilot Sesenta (Red/Grey); Pilot Capless (black carbonesque); Pilot Custom 74 Demonstrator; Pilot Volex; Waterman Expert 2000 (slate blue)

To all the folks who are too close to the hurricane, I wish you good luck, courage, and a lot of patience. Take care of yourselves.