my montblanc boheme retractable

aunt rebecca

my montblanc boheme retractable underwent a magical fantasia in syracuse under ron zorn's hands.

IT WAS RETURNED TO ME IN PERFECT CONDITION!!1

you may remember i wrote a post about my boheme's trip to washington--where no one could get it to write without skipping. i said that ron could use the pen as a dart if he could not improve the flow. he did, it is now a daily writer and it is wonderful!! :thumbup:

:bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking- william butler yeats
Unless you are educated in metaphor, you are not safe to be let loose in the world. robert frost

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aunt rebecca

• omasfan

• Ed44

• Inkquest

Top Posters In This Topic

i said that ron could use the pen as a dart if he could not improve the flow. he did, ...

Ahaaa, so he did use it as a dart. And when the pen hit the bull's eye it was so scared that it decided to write well to prevent a second round of torture. Now I know how Ron works. Clever guy!! :roflmho:

Congratulations on getting your pen fixed. There's nothing quite so frustrating as a pen that won't write properly. I'm glad to hear it got fixed. I'll remember Ron if I need a pen fixed in the future. Did he mention what he found to be wrong with it (just curious)?

ron found horrible gunk in the section, maybe he will post to describe precisely what he found. actually he had to bathe the section in.... suffice it to say it survived, recovered and writes like a good pen should.

Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking- william butler yeats
Unless you are educated in metaphor, you are not safe to be let loose in the world. robert frost

my montblanc boheme retractable underwent a magical fantasia in syracuse under ron zorn's hands.

IT WAS RETURNED TO ME IN PERFECT CONDITION!!1

you may remember i wrote a post about my boheme's trip to washington--where no one could get it to write without skipping. i said that ron could use the pen as a dart if he could not improve the flow. he did, it is now a daily writer and it is wonderful!! :thumbup:

:bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Excuse the ignorance as I am quite new here, but who is Ron Zorn? contact info? I have the exact pen with the exact problem.. Plus I'd like to get the XF point honed down to an XXF if he also does that kind of work...

I see you had a gunk problem, but mine has been pretty skippy out of the box... It's been that way with every MB I've ever purchased (I guess I'm a quality control nightmare magnet.. I haven't really heard anyone else having so many problems with a brand of pen as I have had with MB) .. always have to have them tinkered with to get them to write for me... but then they are absolutely stellar after the tweaks..

Congratulations that yours is perfect now! Would be very interested in more details please.. :-)

Thanks,

Dave

Edit... Alrighty then... mine has gone bye bye to a friend who fell in love with it.. skips and all... I guess he'll probably get sick of it and send it somewhere eventually.. anyway.. time to search for another! lol

Edited by Inkquest