The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Welcome to Ink Reviews

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ann Finley

Ann Finley

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,775 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 September 2007 - 18:45

Greetings to all members of FPN smile.gif, and welcome to the Ink Reviews Forum.

Everyone appreciates a good, thorough-as-possible review of any ink they may be considering for addition to their collection. This is the forum in which to place those reviews. For anyone that may wish to post a review, but may not be sure what to include, you'll find another pinned topic always at the top of this forum with suggestions for including what most members would like to know about an ink.

When new reviews are done, they will be added to the Index of Ink Reviews, also pinned for your reference at the top of this forum.

Here's hoping we'll see many reviews and they'll soon be no "blank spaces" beside an ink listed in the index!

Thanks...And, again, welcome!
Ann

Sponsored Content

#2 macthemaths

macthemaths

I'm sorry, I haven't a clue!

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 19:42

Hi folks,

I just wanted to add my welcome message to Ann's and Michael's.

I feel somewhat the fraud (not being the most prolific poster), but I am dedicated to my new job on moderating the inky forums. It is going to be my particular mission (along with my fellow mods) to work on a new sub-forum of “Ink Reviews”: “Ink Comparisons, Scans and Tests”.

We thought it was important to make the distinction between what we thought of as a true ink review and a simple scan or comparison or water test, for example. These threads are really important and you will see indices of these pinned at the top of the new sub-forum when it “goes live”.

You might find that some threads “disappear” for a while from “Inky Thoughts” and “Ink Reviews”; this is because they are being moved to the new sub-forum, which will not be displayed until it has been populated. Please bear with us – the population should be complete in the next couple of days and the indexing in a week or two.

We hope that you find the results useful and welcome any feedback to any of our inboxes.

Enjoy!

Chris

p.s. This welcome message will be edited when the new sub-forum becomes visible.

#3 southpaw

southpaw

Museum Piece

• Premium - Emerald

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,232 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 00:38

Hi gang!

It's a pleasure and a privilege to serve as one of your Inky Mods and to work with Chris and Ann. We'll do our best to make the inky forums as user-friendly as possible. Got an idea? Fire a PM or email to us and we'll hash it over. We've already come up with some ideas that should help, but we're here to serve.

Take care,
Michael
"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Rom. 5:8, NKJV)

Sponsored Content

|