Got an ink you'd like to see reviewed? Request it here.

southpaw

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amberleadavis

• Mew

• Chrissy

• AndyYNWA

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello

I would like your opinion-review for the jinhao ink... I knew there are several jinhao fountain pens but didnt know they have their own ink

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390553565299?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Welcome aboard.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

I really want someone to review Kaweco Blue Black. Nobody reviewed it, and I am hesitant to buy it because I don't like grayish blue blacks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys!

I'd love a review of the Caran d'Ache Cosmic Black, if anyone has a sample or a bottle, it would be great to hear their thoughts on the ink, please!

Thanks a lot,

Martin.

"La libre communication des pensées et des opinions est un des droits les plus précieux de l’Homme : tout Citoyen peut donc parler, écrire, imprimer librement, sauf à répondre de l’abus de cette liberté, dans les cas déterminés par la Loi."

https://www.instagram.com/penultimatepost

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think anyone's done a review of Organics Studio vintage Blue Merle. I'd love to see what others think of this ink. I may decide to do a review myself!

I don't think anyone's done a review of Organics Studio vintage Blue Merle. I'd love to see what others think of this ink. I may decide to do a review myself!

We would love to see your review!

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

We would love to see your review!

I'll have to get a sample first. I mean, if you insist that I buy more ink, I can't really refuse... B)

• 2 months later...

I'll have to get a sample first. I mean, if you insist that I buy more ink, I can't really refuse... B)

It's really for the best.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone tried the Levenger orange or pink-red?

Levenger Blazing Sunset

Levenger Pomegranate

Yes Levenger Pomegranate please! :)

Tessy Moon

My thoughts are filled with beautiful words for the King, and I will use my voice as a writer would use pen and ink. Psalm 45:1

Hello

I would like your opinion-review for the jinhao ink... I knew there are several jinhao fountain pens but didnt know they have their own ink

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390553565299?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Done, see https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/topic/268585-jinhao-cartridge-inks-blue-and-black/?do=findComment&comment=3024766

fpn_1412827311__pg_d_104def64.gif

“Them as can do has to do for them as can’t.

And someone has to speak up for them as has no voices.”

Granny Aching

I would like a review of Shinkaichi Gold.

I plan on doing one myself, but I would like to see more reviews. Specifically, Sandy1. Because those are awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Another vote for J. Herbin
Jaune Bouton D'Or (buttercup yellow)

I want to know about inks that work on dark paper.

Posted Image

More Sailor Kobe inks.

+1.

Especially 18 Sannomiya Panse ...

:puddle:

Edited by napalm

• 2 weeks later...

It could be a group effort to put together reviews of antique rose inks.

I believe it will alleviate the anxiety of some FPN members over the disappearance of the antique rose hued, Noodler Black Swan in Autralian Roses.

Is it fair for an intelligent and family oriented mammal to be separated from his/her family and spend his/her life starved in a concrete jail?

• 2 weeks later...