Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
FPN PEN CAP REPLACEMENT LIST
Posted 21 August 2007 - 19:57
THIS SHOULD ONLY BE A NAME AND NUMBER OF PENS AS DISCUSSION OF THIS ISSUE IS OCCURING ELSEWHERE ON THE SITE.
Posted 21 August 2007 - 20:24
edited to add: Just the yellowing, logo not a problem. Thanks!
Edited by anniemac, 25 August 2007 - 16:57.
Posted 21 August 2007 - 20:27
--Franklin D. Roosevelt
Posted 21 August 2007 - 21:26
Just the yellow, I'll keep the logo as is.
Posted 21 August 2007 - 21:32
Like Glenn-SC, just looking to have the yellow taken away. I like the logo as it is.
Posted 21 August 2007 - 22:18
Edited by BobR, 23 August 2007 - 21:34.
Posted 21 August 2007 - 23:20
Posted 22 August 2007 - 00:32
I would like to keep the engraving.
Edited by gregamckinney, 23 August 2007 - 03:09.