How Many Mont Blanc Do You Have

Mike Schulz

I am in the aquire stage of this madness knowen as pen collecting and right now I seem to be attracting Mont Blancs. I have:

2 #149's

2 #146's

1 # 244

1 # 34

1 # 145? Ball Point

1 #252

1 Counterfit MB ball point that was $5 at the Portland Pen Show. Hey for $5 what else could I do?

What do you Have?

Mike

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deirdre

• Blade Runner

• Tom Kellie

• FredRydr

I was surprised to see that I have a total of 6

144 in Burgundy with gold Solitaire cap FP

164 BP also Burgundy

144 sterling Barleycorn FP

146 Burgundy FP

166 Burgundy highlighter

149 Meisterstuck FP

It would appear that I like Burgundy

Bill Spohn

Vancouver BC

"Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence"

Robert Fripp

https://www.rhodoworld.com/fountain-pens.html

I am in the aquire stage of this madness knowen as pen collecting and right now I seem to be attracting Mont Blancs. I have:

2 #149's

2 #146's

1 # 244

1 # 34

1 # 145? Ball Point

1 #252

1 Counterfit MB ball point that was $5 at the Portland Pen Show. Hey for $5 what else could I do?

What do you Have?

Mike

One hopefully going on zero if I can sell my Legrand ballpoint without too much loss of value.

K

Hi Mike,

642 N

Carrera Yellow

Carrera Steel

Monte Rosa (does this really count?)

and a little BP with the lever in the clip.

gary

Fountain pens - 146, Nickel Steel Noblesse from the 1970s (original Noblesse design - a $25 pen)

Ballpoints - three of the lever ballpoints, one with gold top; one Noblesse nickel steel slimline, original design; one of the classic style ballpoints from the 80s

Gone but not forgotten - a ballpix ballpoint; two steel Quickpens; brushed chrome Noblesse v.2 ballpoint

All good pens - I love the Noblesse steel FP the best. $25, nearly forty years later, writes as if new.

I don't use the 146 as much as I should - but it is a nice nib (circa 1977).

Edited by J English Smith

<i>"Most people go through life using up half their energy trying to protect a dignity they never had."</i><br>-Marlowe, in <i>The Long Goodbye</i>

Mont Blanc Pens:

Meisterstück Hommage a' Frederic Chopin (145) – black med two tone gold nib

Meisterstück Classique 144 – Bordeaux fine gold nib

Meisterstück Classique 144 – Bordeaux BP

Meisterstück Classique 144 – Bordeaux RB

Edited by pakmanpony

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

2x 149

2x 146 (will be selling one soon)

1x 146 75th anniversary

1x 164 Rollerball

1x Boheme Rollerball

1x 146 early 1960s

1x Von Karajan donation pen

1x Dostoevsky Writers Edition

1x 144 1950s

1x 642 1950s Silvexa cap

1x 252 1950s

1x 332 1950s

1x 342G 1950s (just been sold)

Nikolaos

2 #149's

2 #146's

1 # 244

1 # 34

1 # 145? Ball Point

1 #252

What do you Have?

Mike

I have a 149, a 146 Pure Silver Solitaire and a 146 Ramses Solitaire. The 149 in F nib, the others in M nibs.

1 x MB Traveller FP

1 x Starwalker BP (100th Anni Ecition)

1 x Meisterstuck BP

Regards

NIGEL

Exploding Ink Maestro

Pens: Caran d'Ache Leman Godron, Lamy Safari, Italix Parsons Essential, Mont Blanc LeGrande '90 years' Edition, Sigma Style, Italix Vipers Strike, Parker Sonnet, Omas 360, Parker Duofold (c.1950), Conway Stewart #286, Conway Stewart #24, Onoto Magna Classic in Chased Midnight Blue and SS Trim

One, a 149 (M).

I really like this pen, but not much else offered my Mont Blanc really appeals to me. My one probably will remain my only MB.

Scott

Just one, Meisterstueck Le Grand, EF, black resin and gold.

Absolutely no problems for the last three years or so.

The pen delivered what has been promised by MB's marketing team.

Why golden? I bought black resin and platinium Le Grand for my "better half" a few weeks before I bought mine.

That was the fastest way to diffrentiate those pens quickly (especially in a morning, befor coffee kicks in).

The next one - only after they change their prices on limited editions. Downward, I mean. Not quickly, I guess.

One hopefully going on zero if I can sell my Legrand ballpoint without too much loss of value.

K

The cash has been transferred so now it is zero.

K

MB 144, black with F nib

steel Noblesse from the 80's (I think)

Kafka :cloud9:

The are all excellent writers. I probably won't buy another MB, only because I doubt I could afford customer services, should I ever need them. Which is really too bad.

Petra