FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Posted 23 July 2007 - 18:36
Made a review of the Bexley Americana. Pic courtesy of Johnson.
Here is the handwritten review
Enjoy the review
Posted 26 November 2007 - 20:05
"The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes." Winston S. Churchill
Posted 27 November 2007 - 06:44
Definitely inspired by the beautiful Wahl Doric pen of old.
Posted 29 May 2009 - 21:11
Posted 30 May 2009 - 15:36
Pics after the reprair where a new section was put (there were no more blue sections available but black ones) and the cap was replaced too.
Posted 30 May 2009 - 15:51
Posted 25 January 2010 - 11:05
this past weekend. I chose the Red which is just stunning to look at at. The
feel of the pen is great. I had the nib ground to a .7 CI by Richard and is
just great to write with. Like others have said, it is a shame that this
particular pen is no longer made. IMHO it is one of the best looking pens out
Posted 25 January 2010 - 13:38
Posted 26 January 2010 - 08:17
A bonus was that customs ignored the parcel...a real bonus !
It is at a reduced price at the moment, and I wish a blue one was available !
Worth seeking out
Posted 13 May 2010 - 14:54
Edited by jszh, 13 May 2010 - 14:54.
Posted 13 May 2010 - 18:26
Excuse me, what is the barrel made of?
"Resin" aka... fancy plastic.
I've got a couple of these pens and they are wonderful.
Posted 13 May 2010 - 18:43
Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:19
Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:23
Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:07