Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Posted 23 July 2007 - 18:36
Made a review of the Bexley Americana. Pic courtesy of Johnson.
Here is the handwritten review
Enjoy the review
Posted 26 November 2007 - 20:05
"The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes." Winston S. Churchill
Posted 27 November 2007 - 06:44
Definitely inspired by the beautiful Wahl Doric pen of old.
Posted 29 May 2009 - 21:11
Posted 30 May 2009 - 15:36
Pics after the reprair where a new section was put (there were no more blue sections available but black ones) and the cap was replaced too.
Posted 30 May 2009 - 15:51
Posted 25 January 2010 - 11:05
this past weekend. I chose the Red which is just stunning to look at at. The
feel of the pen is great. I had the nib ground to a .7 CI by Richard and is
just great to write with. Like others have said, it is a shame that this
particular pen is no longer made. IMHO it is one of the best looking pens out
Posted 25 January 2010 - 13:38
Posted 26 January 2010 - 08:17
A bonus was that customs ignored the parcel...a real bonus !
It is at a reduced price at the moment, and I wish a blue one was available !
Worth seeking out
Posted 13 May 2010 - 14:54
Edited by jszh, 13 May 2010 - 14:54.
Posted 13 May 2010 - 18:26
Excuse me, what is the barrel made of?
"Resin" aka... fancy plastic.
I've got a couple of these pens and they are wonderful.
Posted 13 May 2010 - 18:43
Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:19
Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:23
Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:07