Mohi Pens By M/s Abhay Agencies

yogimr

Review of MOHI pens by M/s Abhay Pen Agencies, Aurangabad

Introduction: "PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN SWORD.. Having said that, the sword should be affordable by peoples from all walks of society - students, enthusiaists, professionals so on AFFORDABILITY is made possible by M/s Abhay Pen Agencies, Aurangabad under the dynamic leadership of Mr Ananth Pathakji, a cordial, humble, responsive & down-to-earth person who's equally patient in answering queries & clarifications over phone & WhatsApp messaging; Be it cost, quality, dimension, aesthetics & availability, MOHI caters to all with a vibrant range of fountain pens for every user; Range starts with an economical model SLEEK, exclusively made for students with smaller hands age group, followed by ECO, STAR & AURA made for medium to large hands & the latest being the ARCHER, an acrylic model with premium touch in terms of quality but still economical when compared with peers & competitors offering the similar prodcuts;"

Aesthetics: "All the pens look good; no ackward designs; no ugly clips; Symmetric construction with proportionate components; Successfully attracts the attention of onlookers while in pocket or while writing due to its appearance;"

Build : " Except ARCHER, rest all models are build with good quality ebonite; The pens componenets - cap, section, barrel are of good gauge/thickness & n o delicate or easy to break parts/sections; All pens are fitted with clips of good quality & fleible play; Clip ends are with tear-drop shaped catches which hold the fabric tight while in pocket;"

Cost: Cost is very competitive & less compared to similar prodcuts offered by competitors & peers without compromising quality;

Fit & Finish: "Good; No gaps seen; no leakages; Alignment of components is perfect; All pens are glossy finish; Pens with ink window - STAR & AURA with clear acrylic ink window are with seamless sections;"

Handling "Very much comfortable due to light weight & smaller sections; Some of the models have tapered sections towards nib; All the pens can be posted for better length(in case user wishes to); Well balanced weight Vs lenth proportions; Very useful for longer writing sessions;"

Ink Flow: "In flow is smooth; All pens are wet writers with continuous & seamless flow; No burping & blocking during longer writing sessions; STAR & AURA models offer ink windows to notice the amount of ink available;"

Nib: "Proprietory nibs with MOHI name engraved are available for all models except AURA, which has #6 nib; Nibs are smooth, appears like well grounded; Nibs are of SS & fine tipped; All models have #5 nib as a stock fitting except AURA which has #6 nib; Nibs & sections can be detached easily, including the one on ARCHER, which can be removed as its with a threaded set;"

Dimensions:

Sl No Pen "Capped (cm)" "Un-capped (cm)" "Posted (cm)" "Section Diameter (mm)" "Clip Length (cm)" "Nib Size (number)" Comments

1 Sleek 13 11.5 15.5 "8(max) 6(min) Tapered" 4 5 Made for small hands especially students

2 ECO 13 12 16 8 4 5 "Made for small & medium hands especially students; Two bands on cap & barrel makes it a unique pen of the lot;"

3 STAR 13.5 12 15 10 5 5 "Ink window of 1 cm length @ barrel & section joint will make this pen unique; Good pen for medium & large hands;"

4 AURA 13.5 12 17 "11(max) 8(min) Tapered" 5 6 "Ink window of 2 cm length @ barrel towards bottom will make this pen unique; Good pen for medium & large hands;"

5 ARCHER 13.5 12 15.5 "10(max) 8(min) Tapered" 5 5 "Acrylic material with dul tone cat eye strain - appears as 3D; Up-market premium pen; Converter/Catridge compatibe with syringe type converter as standard fitment; Light weight & good quality; Thickness @ the bottom of barrel is less; May break if falls on hard surfce facing bottom; Need to increase thickness by either increasing length of barrel or reducing inner milling/depth;"

Conclusion: " Only a master pen turner like Mr Ananthji can offer such good pens @ very competitative & reasonable rates without compromising quality; Spares will be available on request; They're continuously successful in maintaining the same quality irrespective of the price of pen; Services are cordial, very responsive & they maintain a very high standard packaging while shipping the prodcut to customers/users; Overall, MOHI pens are more than "value for money" product;"

Contact - Mr Ananth Pathakji 91 92253 28858

Edited by yogimr

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jchch1950

• yogimr

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic