Cult Pens Round The World Sale - All Four Phases Now Concurrently Active

A Smug Dill

Cult Pens has been running its 'Round the World' summer sale for several weeks now, in different phases sequentially:

• 10% off US brands
  • Far East brands (N.B. not all 10% or X% off)
  • At least 10% off selected European brands

(but some items, e.g. Pelikan 4001 bottled inks, were not discounted)

• At least 10% off selected UK brands
It seems now all four phases are on offer concurrently; additionally, there are no exceptions to the 10% off Pelikan products offer, so it's an even better deal than the first time around!

You can also stack a discount code, if you have one, to further bring down the order total.

(I was just about to spend $100 with Amazon, the cart has already been populated, but now I have to rethink!)

I endeavour to be frank and truthful in what I write, show or otherwise present, when I relate my first-hand experiences that are not independently verifiable; and link to third-party content where I can, when I make a claim or refute a statement of fact in a thread. If there is something you can verify for yourself, I entreat you to do so, and judge for yourself what is right, correct, and valid. I may be wrong, and my position or say-so is no more authoritative and carries no more weight than anyone else's here.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A Smug Dill

• MBDostoevsky

• TitoThePencilPimp

• adamselene

Sigh. If only I knew I was going to place three orders, each qualifying for free international shipping by Royal Mail, with Cult Pens within the span of six days, I could have just placed a single order for all of the items and qualify for free shipping by DHL. Alas, the train has already left the station for the order I placed last Sunday.

I endeavour to be frank and truthful in what I write, show or otherwise present, when I relate my first-hand experiences that are not independently verifiable; and link to third-party content where I can, when I make a claim or refute a statement of fact in a thread. If there is something you can verify for yourself, I entreat you to do so, and judge for yourself what is right, correct, and valid. I may be wrong, and my position or say-so is no more authoritative and carries no more weight than anyone else's here.

You can also add US10 (I think this is the code). For people living in the states. It adds an extra 10% to what's already on sale.

You can also add US10 (I think this is the code). For people living in the states. It adds an extra 10% to what's already on sale.

For some reason I hadn't released that, I just used it to get an extra discount on a Visconti HS Bronze Age which brings it down to $476 US shipped.

Hint: The EU5 code last month did not exclude orders with delivery addresses outside the EU, and the US10 code does not exclude orders with delivery addresses outside the US.

Hint: The EU5 code last month did not exclude orders with delivery addresses outside the EU, and the US10 code does not exclude orders with delivery addresses outside the US.

Smug, you are a bad man. I just spent a bunch of money I had not intended to spend. Very bad man. 😁

Well, I myself just spent some more again, having come to an agreement with Cult Pens that if I close the gap between the total value of items on outstanding orders and the threshold for free international shipping by DHL, they'll upgrade my shipping method. Some of the items I ordered earlier are actually on backorder, and won't be available for dispatch for the better part of a month, so I thought it'd be worth it; an order placed in July sent to me by Royal Mail took three weeks to arrive.

Two more orders placed this morning, separately because one contains a pre-order item.

My credit card statement for this month will not be pretty. :yikes:

My credit card statement for this month will not be pretty. :yikes:

But your writing desk will be full of new stuff.... you can just hide your credit card statement... no one will know :-)

But your writing desk will be full of new stuff.... you can just hide your credit card statement... no one will know :-)

'My' writing desk hasn't got enough room to hold all my already opened ink bottles as it stands, and that's not counting the five dozen unopened bottles that has taken refuge in the space under the spare bed (which is also absolutely chockers right now). I also don't get to use that desk much any more, ever since the room was commandeered by my wife for her work-from-home arrangement five months ago. She's now even taken to calling it her office. *sigh*

and that's not counting the five dozen unopened bottles that has taken refuge in the space under the spare bed

You are a hoarder aren't you.... 5 dozen unopened... what are you waiting for... ink shower is due :-)

She's now even taken to calling it her office. *sigh*

I saw the desk space in the link you gave.. not bad... maybe a small vertical floor standing cabinet from a flea market or garage sale can be used to solve the problem... i don't know how much space is there but I would try to maximize the utilization of vertical free space... if not floor standing,,, wall mounting can work....

Edited by MBDostoevsky

Check out the Pel 900 Toledo on Cult Pens.

Except for fine nib, all other nib options are on Special Order 7 - 14 days... but still not bad...

Cult Pens has just updated the panel graphic to state that "SALE ENDS MIDDAY UK TIME 2ND SEP".

I asked them about the Pelikan M205 Moonstone pen, and they said they won't be listing it before the sale ends.

I asked them about the Pelikan M205 Moonstone pen, and they said they won't be listing it before the sale ends.

:crybaby:

I seriously doubted that they would; and even if they did, I suspect they couldn't match the best pre-order price I found (of which I told them, including who from and how much) anyhow, in spite of effectively offering 19% off their list prices of Pelikan products.

I don't think the US10 code is working anymore, even though it is displayed on their website banner. I tried to order an m600 Red Stripe, but the us10 code is invalid.

Just checked right now, and it does work. Will be ordering the red stripe. Wish it came in m800 or m1000 form factor.

Edited by TitoThePencilPimp