The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Conway Stewart Resins - Who Makes Them?

conway stewart resin pen blank rods

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 FPNRLCC

FPNRLCC

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 03:39

Hi All,

I own a few modern Conway Stewarts in their various marbled/cracked ice finishes and I am wondering who makes the pen blanks for them? I know that SEM was their supplier for ebonite but I am not sure who makes the resins for them. Here are a few shots of my Conway Stewarts. If you aren't sure but you have a hunch of who is the manufacturer, please do share anyway. Thanks!

Churchill in Honey Noire

fpn_1597376166__honey_noire_resized.jpg

Belliever in Poinsettia and Duro in Cherry Red

fpn_1597376374__duro_belliver_resized.jp

Edited by FPNRLCC, 14 August 2020 - 03:41.

Sponsored Content

#2 Top Parker

Top Parker

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 09 September 2020 - 11:00

GPS I think were the suppliers http://www.gpsagencies.co.uk/  Some of Conways material originates from Italy, Mazzucchelli possibly. Greater minds than mine will confirm or deny this.

Do not worry keep going.My website

#3 FPNRLCC

FPNRLCC

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 September 2020 - 09:37

GPS I think were the suppliers http://www.gpsagencies.co.uk/  Some of Conways material originates from Italy, Mazzucchelli possibly. Greater minds than mine will confirm or deny this.

That's very helpful! I saw they do have Honey Noire and Nebula on their website.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: conway stewart, resin, pen blank, rods

Sponsored Content

|