The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Custom Fountain Pen Mini Review

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 writepen

writepen

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 12:15

http://www.fountainp...0731_042847.jpg

Greetings to you fellow fountain pen admirers!  Attached is a photo of my latest fountain pen, created by Jon David Jones of The Signature Pen Company.  The body of the pen is skillfully embedded with actual watch parts, and they are individually bent and glued on a carbon fiber background.  Each of these writing instruments has unique components, thus no two are identical.  The watch parts pen is fitted with a premium, two-tone, #6 JoWo nib.  Ink cartridge and converter included to accommodate the preferred filling method.  The writing experience is exceptional.  The metal furniture features black titanium and rhodium.  Jon David offers free shipping and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.  https://www.signaturepencompany.com

Sponsored Content

#2 Jamerelbe

Jamerelbe

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,846 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 31 July 2020 - 13:27

@WritePen, one step closer - I see you managed to upload a picture!  Can I suggest, though, copying and pasting the BBCode link, rather than the Direct Link?  That should make the picture itself appear in your post, instead of a url link to it.  

Like this:

fpn_1596197562__thumbnail_20200731_04284

#3 writepen

writepen

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 13:41

@WritePen, one step closer - I see you managed to upload a picture!  Can I suggest, though, copying and pasting the BBCode link, rather than the Direct Link?  That should make the picture itself appear in your post, instead of a url link to it.  

Like this:

Like this:

Hi..thanks for your message.  I will try to follow your recommendation going forward.  I appreciate the input.

#4 Jamerelbe

Jamerelbe

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,846 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 31 July 2020 - 15:54

Hi..thanks for your message.  I will try to follow your recommendation going forward.  I appreciate the input.

No worries - it's always good to have the picture visible in the post, and it's not hard to do... 

#5 Cyclohexene

Cyclohexene

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 August 2020 - 13:55

Kinda looks like a kit pen? Or is it just the fact that kit pens all have skinny section and fat barrel + cap.

#6 writepen

writepen

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 17:16

Hi..yes..a kit pen.

Sponsored Content

|