Hello~

My pen box is overflowing so I am cleaning house. This PIF is for a pair of Jinhao fountain pens (traveling together):

* Jinhao 163, glossy black/silver trim, with a custom-ground, rather sharp cursive italic nib, originally 0.7mm but now on the narrow side

* Jinhao X450, matte black/gold trim, with a smooth 0.7 mm nib, on the broad side

Both have snap-on caps and converters. I will also include a bag of additional converters.

This PIF will include free shipping to anywhere in the U.S. My apologies for limiting this offer to the U.S. during this time of difficult mail delivery.

I will keep this open for one week after it becomes posted. If you would like to put your name in the "hat," just reply to this posting. I will announce the winner here after the drawing.

My best summer regards to everyone!

Jinhao_pair.jpg

Jinhao_163.jpg

163_nib.jpg

Jinhao_X450.jpg

X450_nib.jpg

Moderation in everything, including moderation.

--Mark Twain

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Madeline

• jcp1st

• AndrewPracticing

• Caronann

Please toss my name into the hat!

None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain-pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try. - Mark Twain

You are all in the "hat"!

Keep 'em coming! This PIF will stay open until the evening of Thursday, July 23. Will pick a winner out of the proverbial hat on the 24th. :)

--Mark Twain

It's evening here in Wisconsin. A woodchuck has just stopped by the back door. It must be time to pull something out of the hat! Thank you everyone who joined in this very modest PIF. I wish I could send packages to all of you! This evening, this PIF goes to jcp1st. Congrats! Send me a PM with your mailing address and I will put this in the post to you.

All my best~

M

--Mark Twain

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Most Contributions

1. amberleadavis
      amberleadavis
    2. PAKMAN
      PAKMAN
    3. Ghost Plane
      Ghost Plane
    4. inkstainedruth
      inkstainedruth
    5. jar
      jar
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Comments

• Shanghai Knife Dude
      I have the Sailor Naginata and some fancy blade nibs coming after 2022 by a number of new workshop from China.  With all my respect, IMHO, they are all (bleep) in doing chinese characters.  Go use a bush, or at least a bush pen. 
    • A Smug Dill
      It is the reason why I'm so keen on the idea of a personal library — of pens, nibs, inks, paper products, etc. — and spent so much money, as well as time and effort, to “build” it for myself (because I can't simply remember everything, especially as I'm getting older fast) and my wife, so that we can “know”; and, instead of just disposing of what displeased us, or even just not good enough to be “given the time of day” against competition from >500 other pens and >500 other inks for our at
    • adamselene
      Agreed.  And I think it’s good to be aware of this early on and think about at the point of buying rather than rationalizing a purchase..
    • A Smug Dill
      Alas, one cannot know “good” without some idea of “bad” against which to contrast; and, as one of my former bosses (back when I was in my twenties) used to say, “on the scale of good to bad…”, it's a spectrum, not a dichotomy. Whereas subjectively acceptable (or tolerable) and unacceptable may well be a dichotomy to someone, and finding whether the threshold or cusp between them lies takes experiencing many degrees of less-than-ideal, especially if the decision is somehow influenced by factors o
    • adamselene
      I got my first real fountain pen on my 60th birthday and many hundreds of pens later I’ve often thought of what I should’ve known in the beginning. I have many pens, the majority of which have some objectionable feature. If they are too delicate, or can’t be posted, or they are too precious to face losing , still they are users, but only in very limited environments..  I have a big disliking for pens that have the cap jump into the air and fly off. I object to Pens that dry out, or leave blobs o
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  • Files