The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

200% Pilot Blue-Black Ink Review (Instead Of The Dull 100%)

pilot namiki blue-black iroshizuku business ink water resistant ink dark blue ink navy blue ink work appropriate ink

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 khalameet

khalameet

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 August 2020 - 12:21

And a nice bottle that is. I like the 70ml bottle shape and design.

The 60ml bottles are Namiki, but the inks should be the same. Didn't see such a bottle myself yet, in Europe they are not common (at least I believe so).

Sponsored Content

#62 mhguda

mhguda

It's mostly the paper that gets me now...

• FPN Supporter - Rhodium

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 August 2020 - 13:37

I agree, it's a very nice bottle, and the little insert to help with filling the pen is also very handy. I have several of the blue black, which I like better than the plain blue, so a very nice supply...

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

#63 khalameet

khalameet

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 August 2020 - 13:55

I also enjoy the blue black very much, hence I bought a 350ml bottle, just in case I run out of it...I emptied two of the 70ml bottles before, so it is not unlikely!

#64 doublechocolate

doublechocolate

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 27 August 2020 - 01:06

Pilot blue does not come in 350 ml unfortunately - and Ive looked

In Brazil you can buy a 500ml bottle of Pilot Blue. This ink is almost exactly the same as the 70ml version from Japan, but it is made in Brazil.

But for some reason the 350ml bottles are only available in red, blue black and black. The 70ml bottles lack a red version...

That's interesting!  I thought blue would have been available in all sizes. 

I got a 60ml bottle of blue (Namiki) from Amazon. It quickly became a staple for me. I may try Pilot blue-black next time. The only blue-black I have is Pelikan 4001 and I like it. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pilot, namiki, blue-black, iroshizuku, business ink, water resistant ink, dark blue ink, navy blue ink, work appropriate ink

Sponsored Content

|