Peroride's winning recipe for fountain pen success!
What do you get when you combine a well balanced classically styled pen offered in specialty nibs like the Postal, Waverley and FA
the vast affordable range of vintage steel nibs from Esterbrook?
A great buy-it-for-life package
For this endeavor, you'll need
- a Pilot Custom Heritage 912 pen in the nib of your choice
- an Esterbrook MV Nib Adaptor
- Some Esterbrook nibs
Prepare your work area and steady the mind for relaxed hand control
- Unscrew the Pilot nib unit off
- Screw in the Esterbrook nib into the Esterbrook MV Nib Adaptor
- Attach the converter that comes with the adaptor kit
- And now for the tricky part....<drumroll>...steady...steady now....
- Screw in the Esterbrook MV Nib Adaptor into Pilot Custom Heritage 912 barrel
Edited by peroride, 30 June 2020 - 04:43.