My Very First Danitrio Urushi Fountain Pen

JohnEbach

I have finally bought my Grail fountain pen after 10 years. I recently purchased my Danitrio Mikado Fountain Pen, Irokeshi-dame Brown. It writes so nice, has a Medium Nib. I have used it quite often over the last few weeks. I purchased my pen at Dromgooles in Houston, TX. They worked with me and we must have looked thru a dozen different pens. They were so very helpful. I love the color and appearance, even though I was thinking red when I started. Its just a really beautiful pen and its mine now.

Danitrio1.jpg

Danitrio2.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JohnEbach

• PAKMAN

• Toll

• MHBru

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congratulations. One quickly turned into more than a dozen for me. They are quite nice and the nibs are great fun. Enjoy.

If you want less blah, blah, blah and more pictures, follow me on Instagram!

Enjoy the Mikado, John!

Very handsome pen!

FP Addict & Pretty Nice Guy

congrats! write memorably with it.

Edited by MHBru

Thanks all, the pen is a dream to write with. My letter writing pen extraordinaire. I love it..... Agree with JanDrese that Larry at Dromgooles already fills my pen drawers and I am already looking at others. laughing

Congratulations! Looks beautiful! I have only been in Dromgooles once, while on a business trip, and I have seen the team at the DC and Baltimore Pen Shows. Helpful and kind people. I would like to visit their store more often!

• 5 weeks later...

Toll, Dromgooles has starrted a nice web site for their Brick and mortar store. Do a search for Dromgooles.

Oh my! Very nice, congrats!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!