The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Storio Wooden Fountain Pen Case Review

case review wood pen japanese leather fountain pen pencil

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ace117

ace117

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 June 2020 - 08:55

Hey guys! During my recent travels to Japan, i found a unique wooden fountain pen case from Storio. I'd never heard of the brand before but the moment i saw the case i fell in love with the way it looked and felt, so I just had to get one! I thought I'd just shed some light on this relatively unknown brand, as i think this case is beautiful and worth every penny. It looks professional and sleek/ stealthy, yet is interesting enough to get anyone who lays eyes on it to start a conversation about it!

If you guys are interested, i made a video review about it! Theres also a link to where to get one if youre interested!

maxresdefault.jpg

Let me know if you guys have any questions or comments about it!

Edit; There seems to be an issue with the audio. I will update the post when i reupload a new one!

Edit 2; Audio issue has been resolved!

Edited by ace117, 24 June 2020 - 10:34.

Sponsored Content

#2 AndyLogan

AndyLogan

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 October 2020 - 22:43

Hey guys! During my recent travels to Japan, i found a unique wooden fountain pen case from Storio. I'd never heard of the brand before but the moment i saw the case i fell in love with the way it looked and felt, so I just had to get one! I thought I'd just shed some light on this relatively unknown brand, as i think this case is beautiful and worth every penny. It looks professional and sleek/ stealthy, yet is interesting enough to get anyone who lays eyes on it to start a conversation about it!

If you guys are interested, i made a video review about it! Theres also a link to where to get one if youre interested!

attachicon.gif maxresdefault.jpg

Let me know if you guys have any questions or comments about it!

Edit; There seems to be an issue with the audio. I will update the post when i reupload a new one!

Edit 2; Audio issue has been resolved!

This case is beautiful, may I ask if a Montblanc 146 or 149 sized fountain pen would have any trouble with this? I did watch your video but I wasn't sure about the dimensions or size of the Opus as I've never held one.

"Storyteller, unfold thy words untold!"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: case, review, wood, pen, japanese, leather, fountain pen, pencil

Sponsored Content

|