The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Conid Bulkfiller Regular In 2020 (Video Overview)

conid bulkfiller regular 2020 fountain pen order stop video unboxing overview

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ace117

ace117

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 June 2020 - 10:22

Hey guys! After almost a year of waiting, i finally received my grail pen i ordered back in August 2019, the conid bulkfiller regular! I made a video going over what came with my order, some of the available accessories and some general comments on the quality of the pen and how it writes. I made it to provide some insight into how Conid's quality has changed since their order stoppage, and to show you guys waiting on your open orders or are keen on ordering one when they reopen orders, what you can expect from the company!

You can find my unboxing at this video link!

Conid_03.png

Thanks so much guys and let me know if you've got any questions or comments!

Sponsored Content

#2 blbjdtny

blbjdtny

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 June 2020 - 17:00

Great review!!!! Thank you!!!

#3 peroride

peroride

Write now, enjoy pen

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 17 June 2020 - 01:13

Hey guys! After almost a year of waiting, i finally received my grail pen i ordered back in August 2019, the conid bulkfiller regular! I made a video going over what came with my order, some of the available accessories and some general comments on the quality of the pen and how it writes. 

Great concise yet comprehensive breakdown of Conid; thank you @ace117  :P

I liked that you added the Platinum 3776 at the end as it is visual proof that it works. You may want to edit the video title, "Platinum 3667" for the Mt. Fuji fans  :) 

If you had to do it over or purchase another would you get the same set-up? or do something different like delrin parts or kingsize?

#4 ace117

ace117

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 17 June 2020 - 04:59

Great concise yet comprehensive breakdown of Conid; thank you @ace117  :P

I liked that you added the Platinum 3776 at the end as it is visual proof that it works. You may want to edit the video title, "Platinum 3667" for the Mt. Fuji fans  :) 

If you had to do it over or purchase another would you get the same set-up? or do something different like delrin parts or kingsize?

Thanks for the feedback and for pointing out my typo! haha.

With regards to doing it all over again, had to do it again or get another, I'd probably get another. I would most likely get the AVDA Phi edition to add to my collection if i had the chance. Honestly I cant remember why I didn't consider it when making my original purchase. I like clear demonstrators, so less delrin would almost always be my preference. And i didnt choose the kingsize specifically because i wanted to get the bock 250 adapter, which i dont think they make for the number 8 sized bocks

#5 GardenWeasel

GardenWeasel

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 16:03

Great video!  Very enjoyable!  Thanks for sharing!

Posted Image

#6 Tasmith

Tasmith

Uff Da!

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,696 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 June 2020 - 19:07

Well done!

#7 pensmarht

pensmarht

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 September 2020 - 22:49

Great editing, clear explanations. Not a fan of the music, but to each his own. Are you planning on getting any titanium nibs?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: conid, bulkfiller, regular, 2020, fountain, pen, order stop, video, unboxing, overview

Sponsored Content

|