The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Fountain Pen Revolution Feeds

feed fountain pen replacement fpr fountain pen revolution

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sjpens12

sjpens12

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 09 June 2020 - 18:01

Hi I didn't know where to put this so please delete if this is the wrong place, but...

I wanted to know how to pick the right feed for my pen when buying from Fountain Pen Revolution. 

Here's the link in case anyone wants to see: https://fprevolution...ctions/5-5-nibs

My pen has a feed that is 39mm long but I'm not sure that's what they're measuring here. Any and all help appreciated!

-SJ

Don't demand that things happen as you wish, but wish that they happen as they do happen, and you will go on well.

-Epictetus, Encheiridion

Sponsored Content

#2 BaronWulfraed

BaronWulfraed

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 09 June 2020 - 20:15

Based upon the images at https://fprevolution...llections/feeds the measurement is the /diameter/ of the feed.

#3 Zookie

Zookie

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 09 June 2020 - 20:51

Ask Kevin at FPR. I'm sure he can tell you.

#4 Arkanabar

Arkanabar

Ain't I a stinker?

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,869 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 09 June 2020 - 20:53

Kevin's customer service is stellar.  If you email him, you are very likely to get a reply quickly.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: feed, fountain pen, replacement, fpr, fountain pen revolution

Sponsored Content

|