• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Honeybadgers

• nibtip

• XYZZY

Top Posters In This Topic

Badly performing ink in badly designed bottles in badly designed boxes at badly chosen prices.

I'm an absolute f**king sucker for space themed stuff and colorverse has been a complete and total disappointment.

Selling a boatload of restored, fairly rare, vintage Japanese gold nib pens, click here to see (more added as I finish restoring them)

If you like the concept of 5ml quantities, check out Yoseka Stationary at https://yosekastationery.com/collections/ink/ They sell samples in both 3ml and 5ml sizes. I'm not affiliated with them, just a happy customer.

I haven't actually ordered any ink samples from them, but from pictures on their website the containers are not the sample vials that most retailers use, I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I'm not fond of the typical sample vials, but my OCD might be :wallbash: by samples that didn't fit in my existing sample vial rack.

I don't think they sell Colorverse. But since mostly I agree with Honeybadgers' opinion I would say that's a feature, not a bug.