The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Shadow Nib

broad nib shadow nib calligraphy kaweco bock nib

3 replies to this topic

#1 dms525

dms525

Antique

• FPN Supporter - Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 May 2020 - 03:47

Kaweco shadow nib 2.jpg

Kaweco shadow nib 1.jpg

Shadow nibs make for interesting writing, but they are really a useful tool when learning a script written with a broad nib. They make your nib angle and stroke direction more obvious. Thus, they make it easier to identify (and correct) errors.

David

Sponsored Content

#2 Mr.Rene

Mr.Rene

Antique

• Member - Gold

• 1,650 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 May 2020 - 04:29

Hi David,

Is it a factory nib made by Kaweco?

Regards...

#3 Jamerelbe

Jamerelbe

Antique

• Member - Gold

• 2,847 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 May 2020 - 05:07

Hi David,

Is it a factory nib made by Kaweco?

Regards...

It's a factory nib made by Bock - but it will fit any pen that uses the Kaweco 060 nibs (for example the Kaweco Sport range).

I bought mine from FPNibs.com, who are based in Spain (https://fpnibs.com/c...el-nib-twin-nib) - but unfortunately they're sold out at the moment!

#4 Mr.Rene

Mr.Rene

Antique

• Member - Gold

• 1,650 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 May 2020 - 14:50

It's a factory nib made by Bock - but it will fit any pen that uses the Kaweco 060 nibs (for example the Kaweco Sport range).

I bought mine from FPNibs.com, who are based in Spain (https://fpnibs.com/c...el-nib-twin-nib) - but unfortunately they're sold out at the moment!

Thanks David.. :thumbup:  :happyberet:

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: broad nib, shadow nib, calligraphy, kaweco, bock nib

Sponsored Content

|