The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Venvstas Carbon T And D8 2020 Review

peter draws carbon t venvstas carbon t venustas venvstas italy venustas italy

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 VENVSTAS

VENVSTAS

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 May 2020 - 19:49

Peter Draws shows what the Carbon T fountain pen and the designer 8 mechanical pencil have been designed for.
Drawing like crazy.
You can see actually how good both instruments perform in the hands of Peter....link to the video. 

https://www.youtube....Hgie5VDNn4&t=2s

Attached Images

• EYVAxlBX0AAOFAF.jpg

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

Sponsored Content

#2 Honeybadgers

Honeybadgers

Museum Piece

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,532 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 May 2020 - 18:06

Lucio, you can't list reviews for your pens on reviews, it's marketing when you post about your stuff.

That said, I had seen peter's video and it made me want to ink my carbon t up. Still love it.

Selling a boatload of restored, fairly rare, vintage Japanese gold nib pens, click here to see (more added as I finish restoring them)

#3 VENVSTAS

VENVSTAS

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 May 2020 - 19:21

Lucio, you can't list reviews for your pens on reviews, it's marketing when you post about your stuff.

That said, I had seen peter's video and it made me want to ink my carbon t up. Still love it.

Hello, I'm not  Lucio. But go on and ink it! I guess for your words that you have one of the Parisian pens, made by the guy himself, those are going to be collectibles for sure. 

Noted your comment! Enjoy your Carbon T! 

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

#4 Honeybadgers

Honeybadgers

Museum Piece

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,532 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 May 2020 - 00:04

Hello, I'm not  Lucio. But go on and ink it! I guess for your words that you have one of the Parisian pens, made by the guy himself, those are going to be collectibles for sure. 

Noted your comment! Enjoy your Carbon T! 

Is Lucio no longer with the company? I thought he started it.

Selling a boatload of restored, fairly rare, vintage Japanese gold nib pens, click here to see (more added as I finish restoring them)

#5 VENVSTAS

VENVSTAS

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 May 2020 - 15:37

Is Lucio no longer with the company? I thought he started it.

He did. He designed and engineered all the pens and founded Venvstas in Paris, its just not he who's typing. My name is Alan. He's with other projects now. We did a press release here saying the current state of the company, a lot has happened, moving to Italy (not him but the company), merging, etc...its just we're working on shutting down this account and making a new one. Pens are made in Italy now, no longer in Paris, also offices are in Italy and so on.  We'll communicate all we're doing through the network and we expect also to be able to offer much more to the community, this is, special releases, info on the products, support, direct information from us etc. We'll have soon exciting news about some reissues from some of Rossi's best designs. i'm sure everybody here have some favorite ones. Stay tuned! 

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: peter draws, carbon t, venvstas carbon t, venustas, venvstas italy, venustas italy

Sponsored Content

|