The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Carbon T And Designer 8 Review By Peter Draws And Drawing ! !

venvstas venustas carbon t venvstas carbon venvstas paris venvstas italy carbon fiber designer 8

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 VENVSTAS

VENVSTAS

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 May 2020 - 19:43

Peter from peter draws shows what the Carbon T has been made for!!!!!

https://www.youtube....Hgie5VDNn4&t=2s

Attached Images

• EYVAxlIWAAA3a5a.jpg

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

Sponsored Content

#2 EllipticEquations

EllipticEquations

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 May 2020 - 23:45

Just checked it out. They are really beautiful instruments. I understand that they are designed and made in Italy, but really they have a very Zen feeling to them. 

It seems it is a bit difficult to get them here in US....Anyone has some idea what retailers carry them?

#3 EllipticEquations

EllipticEquations

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 May 2020 - 01:40

Come back with the answer to my own question...Ordered a Carbon T and a Designer 8 directly from venvstas website.

#4 VENVSTAS

VENVSTAS

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 May 2020 - 19:17

Just checked it out. They are really beautiful instruments. I understand that they are designed and made in Italy, but really they have a very Zen feeling to them. 

It seems it is a bit difficult to get them here in US....Anyone has some idea what retailers carry them?

Hello and thank you.
We're shipping to the USA via DHL express you'll get them in a blink!
https://www.venvstas.com/collections

thank you !

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

#5 Honeybadgers

Honeybadgers

Museum Piece

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,649 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 May 2020 - 20:29

I also was convinced by peter's video to order the Designer 8 because I didn't know it was a standard clutch style 2mm and could be used with a Staedler rotary sharpener

Selling a boatload of restored, fairly rare, vintage Japanese gold nib pens, click here to see (more added as I finish restoring them)

#6 EllipticEquations

EllipticEquations

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 May 2020 - 21:00

I also was convinced by peter's video to order the Designer 8 because I didn't know it was a standard clutch style 2mm and could be used with a Staedler rotary sharpener

Yes. That looks cool. Seems I will receive the Carbon T and D8 in a few days. 

It would be better if the D8 actually includes a lead pointer. 

#7 VENVSTAS

VENVSTAS

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 May 2020 - 15:42

Yes. That looks cool. Seems I will receive the Carbon T and D8 in a few days. 

It would be better if the D8 actually includes a lead pointer. 

Yes, we're shipping via DHL express now due to the shutting down of the Italian post due to the crisis,  it was not possible to use the standard shipping, therefore we are suing now exclusively DHL express. 
The pencils were designed with no sharpener, we'll introduce an accessory at one point, a sharpener. We have delayed the introduction of many accessories because of the crisis. It has been complicated!
Looking forward for your impressions. 

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

#8 EllipticEquations

EllipticEquations

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 May 2020 - 22:51

Yes, we're shipping via DHL express now due to the shutting down of the Italian post due to the crisis,  it was not possible to use the standard shipping, therefore we are suing now exclusively DHL express. 
The pencils were designed with no sharpener, we'll introduce an accessory at one point, a sharpener. We have delayed the introduction of many accessories because of the crisis. It has been complicated!
Looking forward for your impressions. 

Thanks! I understand.

Just received both the pencil and the pen. So far so good! Really like the pen!

#9 Paul-in-SF

Paul-in-SF

Slightly Dusty

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 May 2020 - 23:59

Hello and thank you.
We're shipping to the USA via DHL express you'll get them in a blink!
https://www.venvstas.com/collections

thank you !

Hello, thanks for contributing information to the thread. I am interested in a Magna but with a gold nib, which are currently out of stock. Any idea when they will be back in stock? Thanks. 

#10 VENVSTAS

VENVSTAS

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 May 2020 - 08:06

Hello, thanks for contributing information to the thread. I am interested in a Magna but with a gold nib, which are currently out of stock. Any idea when they will be back in stock? Thanks. 

Hello and thank you.
In a couple of weeks.
Just send us an email to contact@venvstas.com with the nib point you desire, so we'll reserve it for you at no cost. 

Thanks again! 

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: venvstas, venustas, carbon t, venvstas carbon, venvstas paris, venvstas italy, carbon fiber, designer 8

Sponsored Content

|