The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Mobile Application: My Fountain Pens (Ios & Android)

mobile inventory application android ios iphone collection import database

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Anes

Anes

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 May 2020 - 21:12

I don't know why, but thread about my mobile application "My fountain pens" was deleted. Let's try again:

This app lets you manage your fountain pen collection. Data fields: Manufacturer, Model, Color, Filling system, Year of production, Pen length, Nib material, Nib size, Nib stroke, Personal rating, Description, Notes, Images, buy & sell info: name, date, price, notes 

Mandatory fields for pen data: manufacturer, model and filling system. Everything else is up to you.

Make backup (XLSX format) and share file via Dropbox, Google drive... Use Microsoft Excel or Apple Numbers to edit backup file, then import backup data on one or several devices.

You can find app here (Android) and here (iPhone):

Screenshots:

V1_2_pen_list.png 5503_new1.png 5504_new2.png 5505_new3.png 5506_new4.png V1_2_settings.png backup.png

Last version: V1.2. What's new?

* thumbnail picture of your pen in the main pen list

* follow pen-related YouTube channels: you can make your YT channels list.

V1_2_yt.png

* import data from Jonro's Fountain Pen Database
Thread about Jonro's FPD is here: 

V1_2_jonro_input.png

Your suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Disclaimer: I am the author of “My Fountain Pens” application.

Very important: you can disable ads: Settings -> Support Us -> Disable Google AdMob (free of charge)

Best,
Anes

Edited by Anes, 17 May 2020 - 18:33.

Sponsored Content

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mobile, inventory, application, android, ios, iphone, collection, import, database

Sponsored Content

|