You appear to have enough posts on record to be able to do photos (I seem to recall one needs about 10 posts before they can upload images).
Presuming you are using a full-up computer, and not some tablet/phone...
- At the top of the screen/page is a tab marked "Upload" -- click it (for me, it opens a new tab in Firefox)
- Click on the [Browse] button to permit locating the desired image file on your computer (since you already have a set of images available at URLs, you might be able to enter the URL in the text box and upload from the web host)
- Click [Add Image] to upload to FPN
- After upload, you should have an information screen with three URL formats -- I typically use the top one (Direct). Select the text string and <ctrl-c> copy it.
- Go back to the browser tab with your message (I've assumed you did the upload in the middle of making a post).
- Select the image icon (monitor screen) on the formatting bar
- <ctrl-v> paste the string into the box
- That should do it...
To reuse an image you already have uploaded, locate the image in the list from the upload tab, and click the icon of a page with a green up-arrow. That will display the three URL formats for that image again.
Thank you! Also, here is an explanation with pictures:
OOPS, looks like you already figured it out. I went back and corrected the first post, but didn't see your subsequent post. Oh well, the pens are pretty enough to look at more than once. Thank you for sharing.