The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Dream M600 Designs

m600

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 MateB

MateB

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 28 May 2020 - 12:30

I haven't seen any pics yet but the rumored releases for the rest of the year sound very interesting to say the least.  Obviously I'll post something on the blog when I know more.

inb4 Pelikan releases tortoise brown striped M1000 and the whole collector scene will collectively lose their minds :yikes:  :lol: 

Anyway, I guess we should start saving up for this year's special releases. I do wonder what this year's colors are going to be but I personally hope it won't be glittery like the M205 Star Ruby.

Now back to the topic at hand, from the mock-ups I posted I would like the white - red striped with silver trims the most. (but gold looks good too). The Vibrant range is not really my cup of tea. A new solid color would be cool though. I have the Kaufhof edition sitting right next to me and I think that looks pretty good.

Sponsored Content

#22 Ambien

Ambien

Consulting Detective

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 29 May 2020 - 03:44

I've always liked the m800 Renaissance Brown but not the actual size. I didn't realize how much I wanted a Ocean Swirl m600 until I looked at the sample pics.  

Tempus edax rerum

#23 sirgilbert357

sirgilbert357

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,708 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 29 May 2020 - 15:21

Look to the fall.  Something wicked this way comes...

I hate it when you do that!!! Now I'm going to be wondering for months!

#24 PabloAU

PabloAU

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 June 2020 - 12:20

I'd love to see an M650 - gold vermeil cap and piston knob, and the green tortoise material that was used on the M101N a few years back on the body.

#25 amk

amk

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,051 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 June 2020 - 19:29

Hey what about ***two kinds of tortoise***? Barrel in light greenish torty and the cap and piston knob in dark.

Too many pens, too little time!

http://fountainpenlove.blogspot.fr/

#26 Nyanzilla

Nyanzilla

=^.^=

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 June 2020 - 02:45

I don't need more Pelikans....except maybe for a vibrant-blue M600...

"On the internet nobody knows you're a cat." =^.^=

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: m600

Sponsored Content

|