The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Nakaya Decapod Tw Kuro-Tamenuri, Slightly Different Review.

nakaya review decapod urushi

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MichalK

MichalK

Tamenuri

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 April 2020 - 20:17

A slightly different review of Nakaya Decapod TW in kuro-tamenuri. Why are my reviews different? I focus on urushi aspect. On technique used, quality of finish, care tips, longevity etc.

Watch the video, and please click the LIKE button - it helps me with Youtube algorithms, and to reach more interested people. Subscribe to my channel if you want more ;)

Michal
URUSHI Studio, bespoke urushi fountain pens

Sponsored Content

#2 Hanoi

Hanoi

Filipino English Student

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 June 2020 - 10:10

Thanks for the review.  I really like the shape.

#3 N1003U

N1003U

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 June 2020 - 12:48

Thank you for the very good review. I am new to urushi, and I would like to learn more about it before I buy an Urushi pen. I have heard many lovely things about urushi, and the few Urushi pens I have seen are quite beautiful.

#4 MichalK

MichalK

Tamenuri

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 June 2020 - 13:12

Thank you for the very good review. I am new to urushi, and I would like to learn more about it before I buy an Urushi pen. I have heard many lovely things about urushi, and the few Urushi pens I have seen are quite beautiful.

Thank you. I'm planning some more reviews soon. I review (from urushi point of view) pens I own, and it limits my options a bit ;)

Michal
URUSHI Studio, bespoke urushi fountain pens

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nakaya, review, decapod, urushi

Sponsored Content

|