The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

April Update At Main Street Pens

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MainStreetPens

MainStreetPens

Museum Piece

• Premium - Diamond

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,029 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 19:12

This really is an update in process. We've been very busy in the last month or so, working at home in our shop is keeping us busy while we've been following the social distancing guidelines and all that. Some new pens added to the website - ones that have been sitting in front of me for the last 6 weeks or longer while I work on clients pens. I expect more to follow in the next few days as time permits.

Two really nice, and dare I use the word "rare" to describe two of them? Restored, and ready to use in that journal or mass of scribbling that you have been keeping. I think that the Duofold I have listed is one of the nicest ones I've had... an orange hard rubber Duofold Sr. is impressive.

Do take a moment and toddle over to look at the offerings - and check back as there will be new additions over the next few days.

You'll find them on the main pen sales page at Main Street Pens.

pen2751.jpg

Visit Main Street Pens
A full service pen shop providing professional, thoughtful vintage pen repair...
The Blue Fingers Blog is live! Ramblings and musings (and occasional repair tips) from the bench.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content

|