The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Montblanc Le Petit Prince - The Planet Release.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PenBoutique

PenBoutique

Extremely Rare

• Premium - Ruby

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 20:00

The newest of the Montblanc release is the Montblanc Le Petit Prince - The Planet.   The release comes in the  standard Classique size, the legrand size, the solitaire Duo Classique , Solitaire duo  and the Solitaire ( made with Hornwood) collection.

The ink is a beautiful rose burgundy ( very similar to yama budo Iroshizuku ink ) comes in special  edition ink bottle and cartridge.   We have all in stock including the Le Petit Prince notebook. 

https://www.penbouti...ince the planet

6563966b-d2b3-458e-863e-9ffa352caf37.jpe

stay safe!

Pen Boutique
Pen Boutique on facebook!
Blog

Pen Boutique on Instagram!

Columbia, Maryland, USA (Opp. to The Mall in Columbia)

"FPN Rocks!!! It also gives you extra 5% at our store with coupon code: FPNROCKS" Exlcusive for FPN members only

Sponsored Content

#2 PenBoutique

PenBoutique

Extremely Rare

• Premium - Ruby

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 17:46

We have also added video to this review.  What do you think ?

sincerley

Leena. 

https://www.youtube....h?v=W9-vGpa0vgw

Pen Boutique
Pen Boutique on facebook!
Blog

Pen Boutique on Instagram!

Columbia, Maryland, USA (Opp. to The Mall in Columbia)

"FPN Rocks!!! It also gives you extra 5% at our store with coupon code: FPNROCKS" Exlcusive for FPN members only

#3 Old Salt

Old Salt

Old Salt

• Premium - Emerald

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 May 2020 - 23:39

I have this pen. I also have six Montblanc 146’s.  A fine pen and a workhorse to be sure.  I know that This Le Petit Prince is basically a 146 with a bit of extra gold, some bells and whistles.  But, whatever they have done to this pen, It is one of the most comfortable pens to hold.  It just snuggles into your hand and is an absolute dream to write with.  It’s a pen that i could write with for hours comfortably. 

Like I said, don’t know exactly what they did, but this is an exceptional writer.  You can’t go wrong buying one.   

Sponsored Content

|