• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amberleadavis

• Lloyd

• The Good Captain

• php2316

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't. I thought they were supposed to be the same, but I haven't tried them.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

As I recall, LL is a greener blue.

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination."

Oscar Wilde

No.

The Good Captain

"Meddler's 'Salamander' - almost as good as the real thing!"

I'd suggest a google image search. That'll tap into places like Flikr and other image hosting sights which usually have a lot of FP and ink related stuff. It's particularly useful in that regard because it'll show photos which I find to be more reliable representations of ink colors than scans.

"What? What's that? WHAT?!!! SPEAK UP, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!" - Ludwig van Beethoven.

No.

No they aren't the same or no LL is greener? Or maybe no, they vary from batch to batch?

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY