The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Looking For Alternatives To Glass Dip Pens.

dip pen

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AdrielGrey

AdrielGrey

The witchy writer

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 March 2020 - 00:44

I was wondering if there are dip pens that are made from other materials than metal or glass. I suppose ceramic or acrylic would make for a good substitute for a complete glass dip pen. Or maybe wood, with a rounded point and with spiral grooves in it, similar to a glass pen.

All I see are glass dip pens and metal nibs that attach to a handle. I can't find anything else. Help?
I am the tarot reading, bookworm, whiskey and wine drinking, witchcraft practicing, old fashioned writing, aunt in my family and I love it. Tarot readings for sale or trade, and I need penpals! Anyone interested, PM me!

Sponsored Content

#2 Zookie

Zookie

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,142 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 March 2020 - 10:32

I've got a vintage one made of bamboo. One end is a brush, the other is sharpened to a point. I think they're still being made.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dip pen

Sponsored Content

|