The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

His Nibs.com Update -- Very Important Announcement & Sale!

hisnibs his nibs chinese pens

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 His Nibs

His Nibs

Dylan rules!

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 10 March 2020 - 23:59

Hi all,

After 20 years in our home in Allentown, PA (and coming up on 24 years of HisNibs.com), my wife Teresa and I have decided that it's time to downsize. Although there are many joys of home ownership, maintenance is not particularly one of them  :D ! Most of the upkeep of the house has fallen to Teresa over the years, in large part due to certain physical limitations due to my disability (physical, and perhaps mental as well :)). Consequently, she's laid down the law that we need to find a housing situation where this is taken care of for us (I suggested taking on a staff of servants, but for some reason she didn't go for it).

I don't plan on closing HisNibs.com, but I do need to significantly reduce a quarter-century of writing instrument stock -- to make a move over the next couple of months more manageable. Once we're situated in a new castle,

HisNibsCastleFinal72.JPG

I can then reassess how much inventory I want to carry and which brands, etc. With the current unfortunate situation brought about by the Covid-19 virus, importing from China is at least temporarily problematic, so I'll be starting my inventory-reduction endeavors with Chinese pens-on-hand.

To make this more manageable for me, I'll be sending out more frequent newsletters to my regular customers (feel free to ask to be added to the newsletter list), with subsets or brands or individual items on sale at a deep discount. 

So, to kick off this Inventory Reduction and Relocation Sale (IRRS for those in the 'know'  ;) ), let's start with...DUKE pens and Pen Storage...and what's a pen without INK!?

Rather than update the prices on each model's page, just take 50%-off of the published price on any Duke pen, pen case or ink on the linked pages. So, not to be too obvious about it, but the 12-pen wallet is priced at $24.00. It's now yours for only $12.00, etc.

Please see more details here.

As always, please email me directly at stonebri@verizon.net with your order.

Regards,

Norman Haase

Regards,

Norman Haase
His Nibs.com
www.hisnibs.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HisNibs1

Sponsored Content

#2 AGxM

AGxM

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 March 2020 - 01:54

Good luck with your move and health is much more important than wealth :)

#3 His Nibs

His Nibs

Dylan rules!

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 02:32

Good luck with your move and health is much more important than wealth :)

Thanks much!

Regards,

Norman Haase
His Nibs.com
www.hisnibs.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HisNibs1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hisnibs, his nibs, chinese pens

Sponsored Content

|