The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Ann Arbor Pen Posse: March 8

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MCN

MCN

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure

• FPN Supporter - Rhodium

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 February 2020 - 16:55

A2P2 meets again on Sunday, March 8, at 2pm at ABC's Corner Brewery, 720 Norris St, Ypsilanti

We meet on the second Sunday of every month.

All are welcome!  Please join us.

(If you visit the Corner Brewery web site, it may ask you if you are over 21, but our meetups are all ages!)

Also, I'm planning to make a chocolate cake to bring this month (despite pie being the essential building block of the known universe).

Edited by MCN, 15 February 2020 - 16:56.

Sponsored Content

#2 knarflj

knarflj

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 07 March 2020 - 01:11

Sorry, I have to work Sunday, and I think Mike's planning to stay home.  Although I won't swear that chocolate cake won't tempt him… :)  Figures I'd have to miss that! 

We probably won't be there next month either, since the 12th is Easter.  Lord willing, nothing will stop us in May.

"To read without also writing is to sleep." - St. Jerome

#3 pen2paper

pen2paper

arty o the irst art

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,956 posts

Posted 07 March 2020 - 15:17

Chocolate cake is tempting!
Do you also make (win/win) Chocolate Pie?

My mom made a great chocolate pie...was her friend’s last request.  Still touching recollection. 

emoticon-animal-007.gif~Hi! fountain pen enthusiast here~

#4 MCN

MCN

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure

• FPN Supporter - Rhodium

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 March 2020 - 03:19

So I just finished baking the cake and it seems to have come out well. It’s a recipe from The NY Times and it contains a very healthy dose of bourbon — how great is it? it’s Sofa King Great! 😉

https://vimeo.com/207212097

I can’t afford to have this whole thing around the house or I’ll just eat way too much so come on by and take some home with you.

Sponsored Content

|