The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Esterbrook Camden $156.00 Plus Free Bottle Of Caran D'ache Chromatics Ink

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 PenHero

PenHero

Sheaffer Collector

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,971 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 February 2020 - 16:41

Get a FREE bottle of Caran d'Ache Chromatics Ink with your sleek new Camden!  An added retail value of $41.50.

http://www.penherostore.com/camden/

EsterbrookCamdenRose_2048_01.jpg

The Esterbrook Camden fountain pen is streamlined and sleek.  Designed for ultimate comfort when writing, the pen features a contoured grip section and a satin finish with a grain that harkens to the grooves on a record.  The pen is balanced with a weight that feels substantial without feeling like, well, heavy metal.

EsterbrookCamdenBlack_2048_01.jpg

Fitted with a modern #6 Schmidt nib.  The pen uses a cartridge converter filling system and has a cushion cap closure.

CamdenBox.jpg

The Esterbrook Camden is a generous 5 7/8 inches long and yet not heavy at 1.3 ounces.  The fountain pen is $156.

The twelve colors of the Caran d'Ache Chromatics collection masters the most highly intense pigments that reveals the inspiration and character of your striking new Camden pen.  Delivered in an elegant angled glass bottle and packaging.  Works in all fountain pens that use a converter.  Colors include Cosmic Black, Delicate Green, Divine Pink, Electric Orange, Hypnotic Turquoise, Idyllic Blue, Infinite Grey, Infra Red, Magnetic Blue, Organic Brown, and Ultra Violet.

Chromatics.jpg

Customers outside the USA and Canada:  Find us on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/str/penherostore

We ship worldwide!

Sponsored Content

#2 PenHero

PenHero

Sheaffer Collector

• FPN Super Moderators

• 3,971 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 March 2020 - 14:48

Hi Folks!

This is a new shot of the silver pen:

EsterbrookCamdenSilver_2048_02.jpg

Thanks!

#3 WLSpec

WLSpec

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 March 2020 - 17:55

Interesting, haven't yet seen this model

#4 PenHero

PenHero

Sheaffer Collector

• FPN Super Moderators

• 3,971 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 March 2020 - 18:17

Interesting, haven't yet seen this model

It's been out for about 6 months I think.

#5 WLSpec

WLSpec

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 March 2020 - 18:27

It's been out for about 6 months I think.

I see. The only modern esterbrook that I've paid any attention to is the estie (which does look very good). 

#6 PenHero

PenHero

Sheaffer Collector

• FPN Super Moderators

• 3,971 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 March 2020 - 18:47

I see. The only modern esterbrook that I've paid any attention to is the estie (which does look very good). 

I use both every day and they each have their pluses.  Both are big pens.  The Estie is light, colorful, transluscent and the nib is wet and nice.  It's what I really wanted in the 1990s Sheaffer Balance II.  I found those pens a disappointment.  The Camden is more minimalist.  Also writes wet and more pencilly.  Both are smooth writers that ink paper on touch and reliable starters if left around for a few days unused.

Sponsored Content

|