You are going to feel a bit of a chump if you are wrong!
As has been said above, local schools are closed, hand sanitizer is sold out of most shops, surgical masks are impossible to find. the above poster has used the word paranoia which normally means an irrational fear, I havent seen any firm evidence that the fear of dying due to Covid 19 is irrational.
I hope you are right dapprman and that you have a healthy and successful show.
• There are no instances of children contracting this virus.
• Whilst hand washing/sanitizing is a good idea, it offers no protection from airborne pathogens. Nitrile gloves, and thorough hand washing is best.
• Surgical masks are worse than useless as a prophylactic, as it lulls one into a false sense of being protected. They do not protect against viruses; they do not fit closely around the nose and mouth, the sides gape open. N95 or N100 is the way to go, but they are uncomfortable.
• Death rate is 2%. Vast majority of whom are elderly or with compromised immune systems. Put differently 98% survive.
• Going to a doctor is pretty much useless as there is no cure, at this point.
• Those that do succumb do so from Acute Respiratory Failure. The NHS can only deal with 15 such cases as there are only 15 beds for adult extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) treatment at five centres across England.
Develop and maintain a healthy immune system, and be prudent.
Me? I'm happy enough with the pens/inks on hand. I do not NEED more. Especially at this point, considering the circumstances.