The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Asa Nauka Flora - Group Buy - Limited Run

asa nauka group buy

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#21 Mannyonpil

Mannyonpil

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 February 2020 - 09:19

I just sent in my order. I hope I am not too late!

Sponsored Content

#22 mehandiratta

mehandiratta

Museum Piece

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,695 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 February 2020 - 02:17

I just sent in my order. I hope I am not too late!

The group buy is on till the end of this month.

vaibhav mehandiratta                               

architect & fountain pen connoisseur 

blog | instagram | twitter

#23 Mannyonpil

Mannyonpil

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 February 2020 - 13:47

Good to know!

#24 WLSpec

WLSpec

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 February 2020 - 19:08

Wonderful pens. Afraid I am looking at the Tangerine and Ebonite Naukas right now so I won't be participating this time, but these look great, nice work ASA!

#25 ssata

ssata

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 February 2020 - 22:36

I was just walking at the shore two days ago. When we were kids we searched for sea glass, and certain colors were most prized. Tops was dark blue, second was sea green.

Order placed. Thank you. 

#26 Subbu_ASApens

Subbu_ASApens

Vintage

• FPN Supporter - Rhodium

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 February 2020 - 09:06

Is it possible to request for a slight customisation in a group buy? Because I personally would love to have a slightly shorter (but still fits a converter), flat top version of the nauka.

Dear Sir,

Flat top can be made. A little shorter also can be made. 

Request you to register in the form and also write this in Remarks column.

Subramaniam

#27 Subbu_ASApens

Subbu_ASApens

Vintage

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 February 2020 - 09:07

I was just walking at the shore two days ago. When we were kids we searched for sea glass, and certain colors were most prized. Tops was dark blue, second was sea green.

Order placed. Thank you. 

Thank you sir

#28 Subbu_ASApens

Subbu_ASApens

Vintage

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 February 2020 - 09:08

Wonderful pens. Afraid I am looking at the Tangerine and Ebonite Naukas right now so I won't be participating this time, but these look great, nice work ASA!

Thank you for the nice words sir.

Happy that you liked the creations.

#29 Subbu_ASApens

Subbu_ASApens

Vintage

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 February 2020 - 09:10

Dear All,

Thank you for your regsitrations.

I have sent payment details to all. I have received most payments, however a few are yet to come in.

Request all to please check your emails for payment information and also the spam folders.

Any clarifications pls let me know.

Regards

Subramaniam

#30 A Smug Dill

A Smug Dill

飽食終日無所用心

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,678 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 February 2020 - 13:26

Flat top can be made. A little shorter also can be made. 

Request you to register in the form and also write this in Remarks column.

I just submitted a form to order one pen with those options (but I'm not Cyclohexene).

As always:  1. Implicit in everything and every instance I write on FPN is the invitation for you to judge me as a peer in the community. I think it's only due respect to take each other's written word in online discussion seriously and apply critical judgment.  2. I do not presume to judge for you what is right, correct or valid. If I make a claim, or refute a statement in a thread, and link to references and other information in support, I beseech you to review and consider those, and judge for yourself. I may be wrong. My position or say-so carries no more weight than anyone else's here, and external parties can speak for themselves with what they have published.  3. I endeavour to be frank and truthful in what I write, show or otherwise present when I relate my first-hand experiences that are not independently verifiable. If it is something you can test for yourself and see the results, I entreat you to do so.

#31 Cyclohexene

Cyclohexene

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 February 2020 - 22:31

I just submitted a form to order one pen with those options (but I'm not Cyclohexene).

I am Cyclohexene but I decided to order a standard version because looking at my collection, I have more flat tops than I realize, and variety can't hurt.

#32 MisterSheaffer

MisterSheaffer

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 08:35

Form and a pm submitted. Thank you.

#33 maryz

maryz

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 February 2020 - 10:22

I entered an order yesterday and am awaiting an email. I've wanted one for a while, and am glad that this group buy was offered.

#34 A Smug Dill

A Smug Dill

飽食終日無所用心

• 3,678 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 February 2020 - 08:47

I entered an order yesterday and am awaiting an email.

I'm still waiting on a request for payment, or any other response by email, more than 90 hours later. (Yes, I've checked my junk mail folder.) No rush; this group buy doesn't close for a while yet, right?

As always:  1. Implicit in everything and every instance I write on FPN is the invitation for you to judge me as a peer in the community. I think it's only due respect to take each other's written word in online discussion seriously and apply critical judgment.  2. I do not presume to judge for you what is right, correct or valid. If I make a claim, or refute a statement in a thread, and link to references and other information in support, I beseech you to review and consider those, and judge for yourself. I may be wrong. My position or say-so carries no more weight than anyone else's here, and external parties can speak for themselves with what they have published.  3. I endeavour to be frank and truthful in what I write, show or otherwise present when I relate my first-hand experiences that are not independently verifiable. If it is something you can test for yourself and see the results, I entreat you to do so.

#35 nauta_atramentorum

nauta_atramentorum

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 February 2020 - 10:01

Form Submitted:

JoWo Nib Unit F

Clipless

The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass. ~ Martin Mull

#36 MisterSheaffer

MisterSheaffer

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 02:06

I'm still waiting on a request for payment, or any other response by email, more than 90 hours later. (Yes, I've checked my junk mail folder.) No rush; this group buy doesn't close for a while yet, right?

I submitted a form 2 days ago and a pm 4 days and haven't received any response. Did the group buy unexpectedly end? I thought it was ongoing until the end of the month.

#37 isuhas

isuhas

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 February 2020 - 14:23

Those who have filled the form and waiting for email to make payment. Seems Subbu sir is in some training Programme till 24th feb

Attached Images

• Screenshot_20200223-195113_Gmail.png

Edited by isuhas, 23 February 2020 - 14:24.

#38 A Smug Dill

A Smug Dill

飽食終日無所用心

• 3,678 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 February 2020 - 15:05

Those who have filled the form and waiting for email to make payment. Seems Subbu sir is in some training Programme till 24th feb

Thank you for that!

#39 Rogi

Rogi

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 February 2020 - 21:29

Just submitted an order this looks like an amazing fountain pen thank you for making it available to us 😍😍

#40 Subbu_ASApens

Subbu_ASApens

Vintage

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 February 2020 - 13:45

Thank you sir

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: asa nauka, group buy

Sponsored Content

|