Just received mine today. A bit surprised because I thought I would receive it only after our 21 day lock-down is lifted (April 14).Pictures below (apologies, the focus was not spot on in the two shots with the TWSBI 580 and Pilot Justus).
If the pen looks a little different than the 3 models offered, its because this is a bit of a hybrid - I asked for the cap of the "Round" variant, but the barrel of the "Torpedo" variant.
1) Very handsome pen. I'm happy with my choice of color - will go very well with sheening blues!
2) This is BIG! pen at 167mm (6.6 inches) capped and 151mm (6inches uncapped) It dwarfs every other pen I own, including the rather large Ranga 9B in ebonite. Even large (though not oversize pens) like TWSBI 580AL and Pilot Justus seem puny in comparison:
Dwarfs even the 6.1 inch Ranga 9B
Just for laughs, a comparison with the much smaller Sailor Pro Gear Slim. The capped Sailor is about the size of the uncapped Ranga without the nib!
3) the Bock two tone nib looks nice but as Baron mentioned, probably looks small by comparison.
4) the section is a wide girth (probably 12-13 mm). On the out side of what I find comfortable though its more so because I hold it low, and this pen has a pronounced ridge
4) It writes well; though as of now the feed is showing a tendency to dry out. However, this usually sorts itself out over time
6) Overall, very happy with this purchase. Kudos to Ranga for another winner!
Edited by TheVintagelife, 02 April 2020 - 13:53.