A Smug Dill

Hi! I just today explored this corner of FPN for the first time! After a year in the game mom favorite part might be the inks! I would love to be entered in the giveaway and I think I prefer #2 just because it has one blue/grey color that looks incredible! Lot #1 is still awesome though (: Thanks for the generosity!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A Smug Dill

• firewrath9

• yazeh

• mhguda

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a few of the inks in set #1, so I'll throw my name in for set #2. I've been wanting to try Yodaki in particular. Thanks so much for doing this!

Hey Ive never won a giveaway and Id be interested in any set. If I win, you can send me whatever is left after the first two people get their set of choice (: Thanks for the generosity

Set 3 would be my preference but I would be happy with any of them, Thanks for doing this!

Current Favorite Pens: Aurora Talentum, Pelikan Polar Lights and Bexley 10th Anniversary

Thank you for the opportunity! I'm interested in Set SS01, as I already have some of set 2. Worse case scenario is that I use them in my classroom if I'm lucky enough to get Set 2.

Thanks!

I would quite like to be in this drawing for any of the sets. If I had to name an order it would be-

1. Set 2

2. Set 3

3. Set 1

I've only tried 2 of the inks in this collection so any of them would be exciting.

Thank you for this opportunity.

Expressions of interests are now closed.

Results of the random draw:

• Set SS01 goes to KingsCountyWriter
  • Set SS02 goes to yazeh
  • Set SS03 goes to KingRoach

Winners, please send me your mailing address by private message.

I endeavour to be frank and truthful in what I write, show or otherwise present, when I relate my first-hand experiences that are not independently verifiable; and link to third-party content where I can, when I make a claim or refute a statement of fact in a thread. If there is something you can verify for yourself, I entreat you to do so, and judge for yourself what is right, correct, and valid. I may be wrong, and my position or say-so is no more authoritative and carries no more weight than anyone else's here.

Congrats to the winners!

second that. Enjoy!

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

Can i just say how awesome smug dill is for these? Youve sent out a BUNCH of ink at your cost (and considerable effort in packaging alone). So thank you again for doing these pifs!

Can i just say how awesome smug dill is for these? Youve sent out a BUNCH of ink at your cost (and considerable effort in packaging alone). So thank you again for doing these pifs!

Hear, Hear!

Agreed

Congrats to all who won.

Thanks guys.

Reinforcing the cardboard mailers with styrofoam frames, filling the sample vials and packing them in such a way to comply with postal regulations, then filling out the required paperwork and lodging the packages in person at the post office indeed take considerable effort and more time than I'd like to spend. It is especially inefficient to fill just one vial of each of more than a dozen ink colours, since I have to clean and dry the glass eyedropper after each one.

Therefore, after this giveaway, and one more that I've already filled and packed (since I was already preparing a privately offered sampler set ot those ink colours), I'll be giving it a rest for a while.

I do hope these giveaways have been, or will be, useful in expanding fellow enthusiasts' ink horizons and perhaps help them decide on which new inks they want to be spending their hobby budget.

I endeavour to be frank and truthful in what I write, show or otherwise present, when I relate my first-hand experiences that are not independently verifiable; and link to third-party content where I can, when I make a claim or refute a statement of fact in a thread. If there is something you can verify for yourself, I entreat you to do so, and judge for yourself what is right, correct, and valid. I may be wrong, and my position or say-so is no more authoritative and carries no more weight than anyone else's here.

It definately allowed me to play with a bunch of ink i probably wouldnt have for a good while... Im not generally huge on inks that arent super waterproof but now i NEED to find a use for some pilot colors so thanks for that as well LOL

yazeh, thanks for getting in touch promptly. I'll lodge your package containing set SS02 tomorrow.

I haven't heard from the recipients of the other two sets, although I note that KingRoach hasn't been online since the results were drawn and announced. On the other hand, KingsCountyWriter has been online at least twice (that I know of, from what FPN's application platform told me) in the 72 hours since; I'll wait another couple of days, and if I still haven't heard from KingsCountyWriter in that time, then I'll allocate set SS01 to another entrant.

yazeh, thanks for getting in touch promptly. I'll lodge your package containing set SS02 tomorrow.

I haven't heard from the recipients of the other two sets, although I note that KingRoach hasn't been online since the results were drawn and announced. On the other hand, KingsCountyWriter has been online at least twice (that I know of, from what FPN's application platform told me) in the 72 hours since; I'll wait another couple of days, and if I still haven't heard from KingsCountyWriter in that time, then I'll allocate set SS01 to another entrant.

Thank you so much, again. I'm looking forward to receiving them. :blush:

I hope for their sakes, the lucky winners wake up :)

Five days (actually, in excess of 120 hours) have passed since the announcement of the draw results, and from what I can see, KingsCountyWriter has been online at least four times in that period (if not every single day), including when I checked three hours ago and even just now, but I haven't heard from him. I'll have to assume he isn't really interested enough to send me his mailing address or even check this thread at all.

I'll therefore reallocate set SS01.

@linkoiram, you can have set SS01 if you'd like to send me your mailing address by private message in the next two days.

I also haven't head from KingRoach, who hasn't been online for a few days. I'll reallocate set SS03 if I don't hear from him in the next 48 hours.

Edited by A Smug Dill